About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Monday, August 6, 2012

Olympics







"Be an Olympic judge, they said. It will be fun, they said."

Might want to get a nickname, big fella...
 My son-in-law has a five syllable last name and has given all his students permission to call him Dr. K.  Cool that.
Anyway, here's what made me laugh aloud. What if he was phoning in his name and they asked him to do the old "M as in Mary, O as in Ohio, H as in hamburger..." It would take forever. 

North Korean shaking hands with South Koreans...cool...


Interesting gradation.....

How Colbert sees the vault....

This is about as close as it gets...

Those zany Canadian cry babies....


Speaking of volleyball girls....how come there aren't any really ugly ones? Surely, somewhere, there are great players that look like this....

Check this out! These guys must have read my "Anarchy Olympics" post!!!



Did you notice what they did with the logo? Mardi Gras?


No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive