About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

WEDNESDAY 9/12/12







Young John....

For blind people.....seriously.....


Seriously......

This thing has much longer legs than I would have thunk...



I've gone to look for myself. If I should return before I get back, keep me here!



 Well, what if what I'm thinking is that I'm starving or being tortured or outside freezing cause I have no coat?


I think this is my philosophy of life....


If I had this, I would do this at least a thousand times...


Cry havoc and let loose the dogs of war.



Man being lifted in the air by kites to scout out enemy in WWI.....
I wonder how many of them survived.

There are more atoms in a grain of sand than grains of sand on earth.





Never half-ass two things. Whole-ass one thing.





How soon things jump up and bite you in the ass...

Clever restroom signs...


I once told an architect that I could do faces like this and he didn't believe me....but I really can....

Who thinks up this shit?!?!

The moment the decision was made and the diet was abandoned....


What did people say to express their frustration before Jesus Christ.



Who is eating whom?



Watching the paralympics got her thinking about how she would do everyday things with no arms....


If you look at this just right, it looks like an ear with a massive zit under it....






Me oh my oh me oh.....


This is bad, right?...........Right?


"Just rake a little off the top, please."

This man is having his teeth cleaned by fish. That is all.


I don't know what they are doing, but it looks nasty...



Oh, the stories this could tell....

I read an article on this. They couldn't get a door secured even after numerous attempts because debris had clogged the threads. Just like in Apollo 13, the engineers gathered up every item available to the astronauts and solved the problem.




I like the beard made out of the little leaves....


Stare at the look on her face for a moment.....


Why nobody wants to try to conquer America....


1K......










No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive