About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, October 21, 2012

ANTI-SERMON


I sincerely wish her the very best...

Look at that child's face......does that look normal to you?


By any chance did god know Mary was a married woman.




And in the same vein......


Do you think these people are discussing how to make the world a better place? No, they are trying to figure out how to get some more of that ivory for their sacred rings and shit....


I visit a site called Zero Bullshit, which is basically an anti-religious platform where I get a bunch of my stuff.
On this website, they allow advertisements from these people....
I wonder if the arrangement is reciprocal when it comes to Christian sites.




Think about the possibility for exploitation for this arrangement. Mind numbing.....

Time flies when you don't know what you're doing.





"I declare my religion true and above reproach."
  "You can't just say something is true and make it true."
"I didn't say it was true. I declared it."





No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive