About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, October 20, 2012

SATURDAY 10/20/12

There is no real post today. In its stead I offer a real crowd pleaser. Just click below and I can guarantee you that you will laugh out loud.

>>>>> CLICK HERE <<<<<

Further, I have told a new joke a dozen times and only two people actually got it.
I have posted it, but I'm still not sure you got it. So here it is again...

"Lance Armstrong got caught for breaking the rules, but he doesn't have the balls to admit it."

Think about it if you didn't get it.

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive