About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Thursday, October 11, 2012

THURSDAY 10/11/12


Got three minutes for some more bad lip reading fun?

No problem is so big or so complicated that it can't be run away from.


 Did you notice that is upside down?


Your flaws don't make you beautiful or unique.
They make you flawed.



Got a couple of tips to help you guys stay out of jail.
Try your hardest to not be black or Hispanic. 



How much attention does one man need?
Apparently it's infinite.


Incest begins at home.



I just thought of a really good Casey Anthony joke, but I can't post it. My mom would absolutely kill me.



I scream.
You scream.
The police come.
It's awkward.



Why are there stitches on zombies? Who the hell is giving them medical attention?!?


Just act like everything is fine.....

TRUE: An outbreak of a rare form of meningitis linked to contaminated pain medication has continued to spread, with seven deaths and 64 patients sickened.
(so, now our fucking medicine makes us sick. Perfect. Just fucking perfect!)





This took me much longer than it should have...


I don't get it....anyone?


Speaking of....

Mount Rushmore, rough cut stage...

This guy does this every time his picture is taken....
My kind of guy.

Oh look, the Apple map car....



No matter how badly you might want it to be, if it comes through the window of your car, it's not diet food.



Watched a Ted talk about making yourself big when exhilarated. It's not only universal for mankind, but animals do it also. A study shows that even people who have never seen in their lives do it.

TRUE:  This truck was pulled over and was found to be, in fact, a meth lab....

Look how they blurred out his little wee-wee....

That it has come to this saddens me...

My daughter is trying very hard to get pregnant. She takes all kinds of measurements of her body and when it is indicated she is ready, she "demands" sex with her husband. I thought of her when I saw it.....

Well played, Voyager 1, you magnificent bastard!t

I was the first car stopped by a young Stop/Go sign lady at a road construction. I rolled down my window and said, "Hey, lady, what's your sign."
She didn't even smile....I don't think she got it....but what do sign ladies know.



This guy was arrested trying to kidnap a small boy.
Terrifying.....

Volcano from ISS....

Usually, the term "tattoo artist" is an oxymoron, but this guy is good!

Vulgar? I'm not vulgar. I just have a motherfucking colorful sense of humor, you uptight cunt.

Pills. 
"I feel fine now."
No, you feel nothing now.

Now let's discuss public art.

This mural has its social commentary and its art/design considerations, as does the pill graphic above.

No matter what you think of this, it is trying its best to communicate with you.

(love the white back lit effect)

No matter what you think about this, it can communicate.

Like a poem you don't quite get, your eye is still entertained by the design.

Now let's consider this. What exactly is the artist trying to communicate? Are those names? Gangs? Who the fuck knows. Who is the audience he is addressing? To copy the "twisted fat letter fancy colors" style of someone else hardly sounds like the best use of your artistry.
Know your audience and don't take them for idiots. People can "get" original art if presented professionally.
This is an example of how words can be used to make real art....

I read a book about a little kid who flew kites. He ended up being butt raped.



Suburbs of Tehran....

Chopstick Holster, because you never know when you will have to eat for your life....

This is fascinating.....

TRUE: Extreme Makeover, 1928.....

Birthdays are good for your health.
Studies have shown that people who have more birthdays live the longest.



Did you ever notice how laying on the horn makes others drive better?












I'm a good listener. But I am also an excellent questioner...

Man has argument with girlfriend...jumps in lion's den...
He lived....barely.



Why are sites full of this shit? Does anyone actually click on this stuff?

Then, TRUE, a reporter contacted a work at home and make big money site. It required no money up front and involved finding sites (blogs, websites, Facebook accounts) that she could place ads for on line books...specific books she was given to sell. After a month she ended up making $500 a day and that was part time.

Remember, that was a REAL newspaper article.
Go figure.

I'm going to look around for solar panels for my new cart...

Yes....yes you probably are....

Taking dodgeball very, very seriously...

For my friend, you know who...




This is me when I get a record number of hits to my blog...


For almost a year I believed I was a man trapped inside a woman's body.
Then I was born.



Guy goes on porch to get candy for his kids...

You might be drunk if.....

I think the brain is the sexiest part of a woman's body.
Especially when it decides to make her naked.



Reality is an illusion created by alcohol deficiency.



What you're missing on YouTube.....



No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive