About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Monday, February 18, 2013

MONDAY #1446


This is the vapor trail of the Russian meteor as seen from space...

The interweb is perplexed over the number of dash-cams in Russia.
We researchers here at Folio Olio pointed this out to viewers long ago. The answer is the insurance fraud of jumping onto the hood of a car then claiming the car hit you instead of the other way around.
You're welcome.

Also, you remember last week when I posted the "un-stirred" liquid with dye undoing the mixing when he turned the handle backwards? I thought it was fake, but it's not. There was a comment left that explains it much better than I ever could.

Only a day or so after posting that we have had no winter, we get this...
It lasted about fifteen minutes.




I think this is a good idea considering how difficult the waffle iron is to wash...

Greek Olympic image. Looks like volleyball don't it...
...down to the scantily clad vixens.

I'm thinking this is fake in that the tripod isn't secured to the elephant...

TRUE: There is a liquor named Ugly Fixer.



I know I post a lot of images about protestors, but I like their passion...

For this image alone, I am going straight to hell...

By how many times I get laid, maybe my Axe body spray has expired.


Feminine hygiene ad....

An atheist group put these signs on buses all over London. Now the signs are for sale...
But what's good for the goose is good for the gander. I want to see proof of the talking snake.

Three of the strangest kisses in film history...

Recognize this guy? 

 Just something else to worry about...
And remember, TB is very contagious.

It was difficult getting over my addiction to the Hokey Pokey, but I've turned myself around.



Vouchers may be fine. If you pay your taxes and want to send your kids to private school, why can't you at least deduct the costs from your taxes?
Now there is a move afoot to deny any deduction for schools that teach creationism over evolution. I find that idea worthy.


Perfect woman: 1928....

Oh, my, Hank, you know that will make hair grow in your palm...

I can't get my printer to print .gifs.


One of my very own...

I have had students get upset with me for mispronouncing their names even though it was such a jumble of letters (many of which were silent) that they were laughable...
(TRUE: I had a Lutherique that was
pronounced La-quin-the-ous)

Bras: The cruel joke the fashion industry played on women...
...and men.

I don't know....anybody..........anybody?

Twice daily ritual along the Pakistan/India border, because the world is not silly enough already...

How they keep their place in line in Thailand...
 That's actually a great idea.

Because two wheels is just not dangerous enough...

This is the guy who always seems to sit next to me on public transportation...
...then ask me if I've found Jesus.


I like waking up to a morning blow job, except that time I fell asleep on the bus with my mouth open.



OOMVO...

For equal voting, all districts have the same number of people...

They keep talking about drafting a constitution for Iraq. Why don't we just give them ours? We're not using it away.



This really, really makes me sick.
I have stated before that while I work on my posts I like to have something on TV that teaches me something. One by one they have been removed and replaced with the stupidest shit imaginable. I can only assume that it was because nobody watched the educational shows...which even depresses me more.

I'm still waiting for the "Once you go black, you'll never go back" episode of Mythbusters.


When my wife tells me I have an appointment with the dental hygienist tomorrow...

How embarrassing....and now you are all over the internet for little boys in India to laugh at your sissy ass...


David Bowie for pope.



Fuck the lion...this motherfucker is king of the jungle...

Here's another picture of the guy earlier.
Still don't know him?
HINT: He has a dick about as big as that tapir above.

Nuns gone wild...

The Great Wall is considered one of the seven wonders of the world because it is the only Chinese product that lasted more than a month.



I started a new daily workout routine. Every day I do diddly-squats.



Walmart, because Target requires that I take a shower.


Earth superimposed on the moon to scale...



No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive