About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Thursday, May 16, 2013

THURSDAY #1525





Rich New Yorkers pay thousands of dollars to an Orlando area service that rents out disabled people to accompany them to Walt Disney World in order to jump the lines. The article says that there's a word-of-mouth underground in New York's priciest private schools, in which parents pass on the details of the service, which is allegedly called Dream Tours Florida.




I was thinking about going to Wal-mart, but I can't find my pajamas.


Respect. This man earned it...

Art photography...I'm fer it....

I keep burping up the only sushi I had in 1987 and it's just fucking awful. I'm now depressed that I have to deal with this for the rest of my life.
And why was a Mexican guy making my sushi?


 If only it were this easy...

Just another reason conduit is a good idea...
He bit through the insolation. 

Two clever crossword clues:
Senate coverup - toga
A way to get it down - pat


Here are all the components for that 3D printed gun...

You know what Mozart is doing right now?
Decomposing.


This sounds like it will really work...


I once told my mother that when I grew up I wanted to be an artist. She said, "Make up your mind, boy, you can't do both."



Wouldn't you love to know the story behind this clip?
 My money is on it being a stolen vehicle.

The eyes of passion...
People can only be pushed so far. How far is too far for you?

Am I a bad person to get an erection as I watch this over and over and over.....?

It's called the Dupont's Camping Auto...

Something you don't see every day...

Heard on the news today that about half of the vets that commit suicide are over 50 years old. These are mostly people long out of uniform.
Don't know what that means.



Today, Bernie the Jew called me a provocateur. I took it as a supreme compliment.


Notice that that pistol has not hammer. They make them that way so it doesn't snag on you clothing as you pull them out of your pocket.


Girl posted this to show how they form lines in India...
I say this is how you can line up if you are so poor there is nothing a pickpocket would want.
Anyway, she said she stood in a line like this wearing a huge backpack. At one time she turned sideways to look at something and the man behind her immediately filled the space, trapping her in the sideways position. She had to walk sideways all the way to the ticket window.


What does it say that the boat is unoccupied?

Let's suppose you and I sat down to design a whole system of government...from scratch. All is going well until we come to the question "How are we going to pay for all these great things we want to do?"
You say, "Well, we'll just take all of the people's money, then give them back only what they need."
I say, "But that was tried by Communism and it took all the people's motivation, leading to it's failure."
Now, Gentle Reader, if you and I had to come up with a percentage of money we were going to take from workers, what would that percentage be? Invented from scratch, I seriously doubt that our best system would NOT take fifty percent.
But that's basically what I pay to various government entities. 
Where would you draw the line? How much government power is too much?



Went to one of my favorite sites...found this...
 "Hacked by Kamnupre" it proudly proclaims.
Dear Kamnupre,
What's in this for you? 
In another age you would be in one of those clubs where you meet every so often and brag about the old ladies you stole pies from or the puppies you maimed. I understand using your talents for theft...shit, people do that all the time. I don't understand spending all that time for just vandalism. It just seems so........middle school angst. 



Hell, yeah!

Amputee? Look carefully....

 You really need to spend a few seconds taking all this wrong in...
Did you notice the car parked right at the pools edge?

A new fashion fad called Buttock Cleavage....

Some people who wish they were dead just wish they felt alive.



Were you ever so mad at your mother that you stepped on the cracks on purpose?



My dad would swear then say "Excuse my French." One day the teacher asked if anyone spoke a foreign language and I raised my hand.



Always funny when rich folk fuck themselves up...
 ....think Titanic....the funny parts.

I've seen an old man atop a twenty-foot wooden ladder "walk" it to the next window on the second floor. The old wooden ladders had some give in them and he could shift from right leg to left leg, etc until he got to where he wanted to be.

Another guy I want to have a beer with...

 I don't trust the bastards to wipe their own ass without fucking with me first...

This guy has done more to encourage young people to become scientists than anybody I know...

Well............shit.......

The top of the stairs is called a "landing" because you've just been on a "flight" of stairs.


Photographing scenes that you have created is an interesting art form. Most of all I think it's about mood...

I'm not taking a bullet for anyone. If I have time to jump in front of it, you have time to move out of the way.



Say what you will about this guy, he was fucking awesome in Django... 

He even falls down like you would think a robot falls down...

One of my very own...

This is fucking alchemy....
 Another way to look at it...



1 comment:

Louis Frayser said...

It's a great page, as always, Ralph!

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive