About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, August 31, 2013

SATURDAY #1739


The same guy that did something so common sense as this...
...and this...
...is considering doing something as stupid as this...

Don't do this thing...please.


Mexico City...




"Show us where it hurts..."
 Did you notice that she ain't going to fit in that hole?








When someone tells me they really like my blog...




That's her fucking ears!

First being uncovered...

HA!

Creative drug smuggler...

Let's go to the river and get away from it all...
 Still a rather interesting image.





What I look like when someone comes in my office without knocking...



You might want to take the time to read this...







A near perfectly composed photograph...
 Find any of those sympathetic angle I'm so fond of?


 In America some fat ass would break it, then sue the city, thus spoiling it for everyone.





No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive