About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, September 1, 2013

ANTI-SERMON #1739













This maintenance man is digging out the old prayers from the Wailing Wall. They use paper and pen when they don't think telepathy will do the job...

So, some of you believe that all of this was made just so we could show the creator that we worship him? Have you ever really thought about the absurdity of that?




There is a very, very thin line between miracles and magic tricks....




Yes, one day he just sat down and made the whole thing up, and yet, this batshit crazy bullshit has a tax exemption...

Had someone give as proof that Christianity was legit the fact that it had been around 2000 years.
This shit has been around far longer than that...
 And the zodiac goes back even farther than that.

Seriously? I mean...seriously?!
Before you laugh at these people, have you taken a close look at the pope lately?


No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive