About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

WEDNESDAY #1999



I have no idea about any of this, but the internet is abuzz with condemnation...

If you don't know who this young man is, you are going to have a long summer...

I am NOT suggesting you do or do not attend...
...Just wanted to illustrate the passion of the controversy.


WHEN THINGS GO TO SHIT
I had to watch this more than once to discern what happened...

White girlie-man reacting to laser sniper shot ruse...
View out airliner's window...

***********

SHIT YOU DON'T SEE EVERYDAY

 Did you notice how those port-a-potties work?

***************


It stops being a “shocker” when you do it every time.


Another sand illusion...

One of the greatest TV shows I've ever seen...

Okay, sure the richest 10% have better health care, but consider that the lowest earners work the dangerous jobs (mining, cops, etc); that the lowest earners really do do some pretty stupid things...like shoot one another; and it could be argued that the poor if not use more drugs then use them foolishly....or more foolishly.


Anything that should be shaken before use should have a bold symbol on the top of the cap.


I want to believe so bad, but...
...I'm hesitant to talk about it in fear people will think me daft.
But I think that was of terrestrial origin, but in my mind there is no questions that intelligent life exists in the universe, ranging from younger (hunter gathers) to more advanced - solving the light speed......problem. Whether they would, could or have visited us is a totally different question.


9 out 10 people believe that 1 out of 10 people will always disagree with the other 9.



Another "God I Hope This Is True" moment from the researchers here at Folio Olio...


I will not consider technology to be advanced until I can capitalize text by highlighting it and pressing caps lock.





Waiter: Could I help you, sir?

Me closing the menu: Just give me all the diabetes you have, please.



One Of My Very Own...
OOMVO...


After being domesticated, dogs have not fucked up once.




I was asked if I exercise and I said, “I have Netflix,” and he just said, “Oh.”


Would like any comments as to why the cost of a university degree has risen so sharply. I really don't know.




Medusa looked at me. 
Jokes on her.
I was already stoned.


How to deal with information...


Cremation is your last chance to have a hot, smokin’ body.






We all forget how high we are until we see some cookies.



Just a reminder of our darker days...


I know for a fact that there is massive vote buying in South Carolina. Will requiring an ID card end this? Probably not completely. But it can’t hurt.





I sold my old convertible for $3000 that turned out to be counterfeit, so if anyone is in the mood for coke and whores, hit me up.




My wife fussed at me saying she doesn’t have enough room in bed because I “take up half the bed”.



Always needs another look...


Voldemort had a nose in the first movie. 
What’s up with that?




Ladies, you can never, ever let them know what you really look like…until you’re married. Then, what the hell, if he doesn’t like it, you get half his shit.




A wise man once said... absolutely nothing. 
He let her vent and then they had sex afterward.




Sometimes I leave a trail of beer cans around the house so I can find my way back to my computer.




Dear Girl Scouts,

Your Mints did not make my wife Thin.

Please Respond.

Sincerely,
Husbands Everywhere


 And all this carnage so a rich Japanese guy can get a hard-on...without a shred of evidence that it is effective, aside for them thinking it works. We are better than that.


And we make jokes about it.

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive