About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, August 16, 2014

SATURDAY'S THINGS GOING TO SHIT #2078


NEWSY BITS...

This is a peaceful protest...

This is NOT a peaceful protest...

With that said, I still have major problems with a militarized police force...
But, well, I didn't have my store burned. 

Interesting...

On a lighter note...

And....

Girl pitched a two hit shutout in the Little League Worlds Series today.


In the "Shit you don't hear every day department", here's something to listen to while you scroll....



PEOPLE BEING STUPID

Let's just face it, people are generally.......stupid...
Want to guess what these men are doing?
No. No, you don't....





VEHICLES
 But combine people and moving vehicles, and all bets are off.
Let's start with a good thing...
This guy...somehow...got his leg stuck between the subway car and the platform...
 But is fellow passengers chipped in and freed him...
I think that was in Australia.

This is what blowing an engine looks like...

My bet is....alcohol...


Where do you want me to set up the camera...as close to the action as possible...

What a wonderful reaction......resignation...

Right this very moment...
 ...he is figuring out how it could be her fault.

Another blown engine?

This took me a double-take to finally get it...


MISCELLANEOUS 

 I couldn't.....resist.

More wine? 
No thanks...



ANIMALS

 Animals who fuck up humans...



Speaking of cats...
You might need to look at that more than once.

And now for the best fuckup I can think of...
Fuck the bitch.

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive