About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, August 23, 2014

SATURDAY'S THINGS GOING TO SHIT #2085



I nominate Guantanamo Bay for the Ice Bucket Challenge.


***********



Hamas-led gunmen in Gaza executed 18 Palestinians accused of collaborating with Israel, a day after Israel tracked down and killed three top Hamas commanders, the highest-ranking militants to be killed in the six-week war.

***********

She's all the rage...
When asked how she felt about all the interview requests, she simply said, "I can always say no." 

***********



The Russian press agency ITAR-TASS is reporting something so surprising that I'm having a hard time believing it: Cosmonauts have found microorganisms on the exterior of the International Space Station. Russian scientists are shocked by this discovery and can't really explain how it is possible.
(probably Earth-based contamination) 

***********

A femur on Mars?
Stupid twits.

***********


Twitter, YouTube try to stamp out images of journalist's beheading under a pre-existing policy of removing images of the deceased when requested by a family member.



Please remember that it behooves the government to keep you afraid...

"The sophistication, wealth and military might of Islamic State militants represent a major threat to the United States that may surpass that once posed by al Qaeda," U.S. military leaders said.


**********

Ferguson victim in another light?

***********

What a great idea...

At my favorite bar this evening, someone said that they had been challenged to dump ice water over their head. I said that after all this time, you have to realize (after star athletes, politicians, movie stars, etc, etc, etc) just how far down the pecking order that you are by just now being challenged. They thought about that a moment and most nodded. Then I complimented the marketing guy who thought up the whole ice bucket thing and (while I had their attention) announced, "I would like to start my own Stick Your Dick In A Toaster Challenge to raise money for Erectile Dysfunction.".....(laughter)....."And there would be a 50/50 chance that it was plugged in!"...(much more laughter)..."Well, it's a bigger problem for some of us than others"........."Of course I would need one of those wide bagel sized ones."
A good time was had by all.

Some of you people who don't know me that well, may think that the previous account is fictional. The people who really know me, know that I would never lie about such a thing. Thank you for your understanding.

************

On weekends I take a little time off, but managed to pull some things "going to shit" together for your amusement...






I don't care how many times you've seen it. I like it, so....

I would have just walked off the field.

Woman on cellphone caused accident...



 Did you notice that he actually stopped the fight?



So, how was your day at the drag strip?

Pretty easy to see this one coming...

This man is followed by a police car WHILE he is towing the safe from a robbery...

Couch racing at its best...

TRUE: Hundreds of times while I was walking an elementary class back from the artroom, I would see a door open in such a way that it stuck out into the hallway. After timing my steps very carefully, I would look back at the class and say something to get eye contact, then I would turn around, kick the door with the toe of my shoe and react EXACTLY like that woman above. I got very, very good at that. Afterwards I would hold my nose and stagger a bit just to reinforce the "damage".

All those years of practice...

I could watch this a thousand times...

It was stated that he lived with minor damage.

CARTOONS THAT ALMOST DIDN'T 
MAKE THE CUT









I found that hilarious.




No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive