About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, January 10, 2015

SATURDAY #2226

NEWSY BITS...

It's fucking cold down here in the Deep South...
My beer froze INSIDE MY STUDIO REFRIGERATOR!!!
***************

This from a website...


Well, somebody has some balls...
 And this is what Muhammad ought to say...
**************

Readers of FOLIO OLIO tend to be web-savvy, sophisticated, intelligent people who for the most part are probably tired of seeing "fail" videos in which people embarrass or hurt themselves.
HAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHHAHAHA! Just kidding.


I know it's short...what can I say?

"For ten minutes, the guy argued he was staying in 227. We don't have a 227. He was at the wrong hotel. Happy New Year."

New Years amateur drunk.

Equal rights get equal lefts...

I see this type of thing a dozen times a week...
 Never understood why this is such a big problem.

I don't think so...

Measure twice...

Police brutality?
 Did you notice the huge knife in her hand?

If you look "Stupid Bastard" up in the dictionary...

High five smack down...


How long you think he practiced that?


So, I've run out of Saturday fuck ups, so it's time to empty the folder I call "Blog Fodder". Don't get your hopes up, it's just stuff I stick somewhere in hopes that I will need it later....no promises on whether you will find them amusing...but maybe you can find something you can drag into your next Facebook post and be considered clever by your lame friends...













































Have a wonderful weekend.



1 comment:

Spider Borland said...

When the dude hits her back, do you see the look on the other girls face?

That's the face of "I can't believe you just did that! You don't hit girls!"

Hypocrites.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive