About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, January 11, 2015

SUNDAY #2226

Not much time for commentary, so these will mostly speak for themselves...
















 And what a wonderful thought...and that happens to be true.



Think this is silly?
 Now image millions of people believe that they will again meet long dead relatives in heaven.



 Bullshit. Oh, I know it makes you feel better to think that, but in so doing you open yourself up to it being "meant" that you meet that child rapist when you were five.

 Indeed.


So much money, so many starving children...




No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive