About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, January 24, 2015

SATURDAY HUMANS ERRING #2239


Something to scroll to...


I'm not sure why I put this in the Fuck Up file...
 But now it's in, I refuse to delete it.
 How very close...

Can you spell O-VER-RE-ACT-ING, boys and girls...
 And then I independently ran across this...

 At least he's wearing a hood so nobody can recognize him. Unlike this guy...
Screaming like a snake-bit little girl...
 ...on camera...on YouTube for all the world to see.

I'm thinking the cat did something to piss the kid off...
Kid responds, cat attacks. I will guarantee you that that would be the last thing that cat ever did in its short, miserable life. 

 Ouch!

This is worth a repost...


Why men make more money than girls...


Yeah, we know what you MEANT to say....

E for Enept...
 (I know, I know)

That, Gentle Reader, is a Farrari...



SURPRISE!

 One lucky deer...


 Missed decapitation by this much....

The best laid plans...


HAVE A NICER WEEKEND THAN THAT GUY.

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive