About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, January 25, 2015

SUNDAY'S ANTI-SERMON #2240


I'll give the Lord the first word...


Now read this...
Those words make absolutely no sense.
Just because it seems to be deep thoughts don't make them deep thoughts.
Words are just words.
Now read this...
Those are just words. Don't take my words as proof. You have a mind. Use it. Ask for proof.
But, like many people, you have been...curtailed...
And how fucking stupid is that for a supreme being?


This is a Cultural Traditional Healer Witch doctor Astrology Herbalist..

 You want faith? That guy and all his followers have a whole bunch of faith. Faith proves nothing.

You don't have to wonder life as if you have no critical thinking skills. Think of the thousands of gods and then wonder what are the chances that your god is the one and only god. And join me, a freethinker, and life will be much brighter.
 I know it's hard.
 Become a heathen like me and think of the company you will have...

So, which camp do you want to be counted in?

Maybe you could ask for help from someone who really knows the answers...

Oh, I'm sorry, your bible tells you not to ask too many questions...

 If I were to choose a religion I damn sure would pick an entertaining one...



LET'S END WITH SOME HUMOR...










No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive