About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

TUESDAY #2235


NEWSY BITS...

Saudis building fence...
 ***********

Another space rock is coming...
 *************





THINGS THAT WOMEN DO

33,600-piece Jigsaw Puzzle Completed


Pieter Bruegel the Elder. Haymaking

Can you spot the woman who is unhappy with her lot in life?

Woman doing something she normally wouldn’t do sober…

 I know I've said it often, but that women's breast are illegal and men's are not outrages me...

 In your dreams, darling.

Well, that's one way to do it. 


*************

MEN BEING MEN

Never understood men's love affair with their hair. 



First flight of his drone. It ran out of battery. He saves it.

Our national shame...

What's the most embarrassing thing you've done for money?


*************

 I have no idea what this is about, but whatever it is, it's impressive...


BEAUTY TIP: avoid unsightly wrinkles by being a sociopath who is incapable of feeling genuine emotions





On the internet it’s okay to make fun of women, gays, Mexicans, the French, the Canadians, Asians, the British and Americans…but not black people.



This is extraordinary...

African girl in a human zoo, Belgium 1958



People will stop showing you pictures of their kids if your whisper “oh fuck yeah” under your breath each time you see a photo.



Unusual Photography...

 I've tried to say the same thing...


If a woman ever pulls a knife on you during an argument, just pull out some bread and mayo and her woman instincts will kick in and she’ll make you a sandwich.



 And you might as well enjoy yourself.



 "He is talking about your pee-pee, Willy..."


MEETINGS: What a Jamaican calls everything he owns.



I marvel at the engineering required for such a feat.



My wife calls me “immature” because I still giggle when the ketchup bottle “farts”. Woman obviously has no idea what true humor is about.





I have always suspected that the British Empire was largely a result of Englishmen spreading out across the world looking for something good to eat.



 How did we end up so stupid? The ban on hemp makes no sense whatsoever, yet the prohibition stands.

 This one is for Rene...

One Of My Very Own...


The actor who played Wilson in Castaway is the same actor from the Top Gun volleyball scene.




 This woman was buried with a sickle around her neck...
They think she was suspected of being a witch and the blade was meant to keep her from coming back to life.
Speaking of...

Wouldn't it be great if this was legal...

This week NASA published new high definition images of the famous Pillars of Creation—two 4-light-year-tall columns located in the Eagle Nebula, 7,000 light years from here, first photographed in 1995. The only problem is that the pillars don't exist—they were destroyed more than a thousand years ago.


Uncropped version of Jeff Widener's famous photo of Tank Man on Tiananmen Square, Beijing, 1989



Don’t say maybe if you mean no.



I love bread more than you can image. I think a good baker is an artist. 

 You got to love dogs...
That last repost of the sheep dog reminds me to thank my long time viewers for putting up with so many reposts, but there are so many new viewers that may not have seen it.


 The look of hopelessness...
A young girl in a refugee camp and it doesn't really matter where or when, does it? 

Remarkable...


So, when you gamers meet someone new, do you brag about your high scores on your smartphone games? Just wondering if it comes up in conversation.



How very true...


It’s simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and don’t say it.





How long do you have to wait before grave robbing turns into archaeology? 



My Final Word...

Indeed.


1 comment:

Sarah said...

Re: I have no idea what this is about, but whatever it is, it's impressive...

http://www.masters-of-photography.com/S/salgado/salgado_ladders_full.html

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive