About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Thursday, February 26, 2015

THURSDAY #2271


One Of My Very Own...




A Black Guy , A Priest, and A Rabbi get on a plane...
 He knows how most of those jokes end.


Open Carry T-shirts are an invitation to be shot by cops.


When everyone is a pervert, then no one is a pervert.




My wife's latest Shop Baby. It doesn't spend much time in this improvised play area, what with everybody wanting to carry it about...
 Speaking of such things...
This is the crib that all of my mother's children, grandchildren, great grandchildren and great great grandchildren have used. It is my job to deliver it to my daughter.

Jeep drove off and left this...
Theory: Snow covered hood left with the engine running, which melted the snow which then froze itself to the curb.



A group of crows is called a murder. A group of people walking slowly in front of me at the store is called a motive.



Shit you don't see every day...


Ireland, where even the pigs get fucked up…
Or at least that's what I've been told.

How...unusual...


The Cullinan, A Rolls-Royce All-Terrain Luxury Vehicle Due to Be Released in 2018

$340,000


Classic lines in movies...
This scene was not faked. He really did have his chest hair ripped out...


Cuba-born artist Alejandro Figueredo Diaz-Perera is living in a cramped corridor tucked between the walls of a Chicago art gallery for a three-week durational performance entitled In the Absence of a Body. The space, which measures just 2.5 feet by 10 feet, is equipped with a mat, pillow, blanket, and lamp–and a hammer for emergencies.

I might just speed so I can use this line...

Even major newspapers do shit like this...

I love watching these things do shit like this...
I'll tell you what that reminds me of. Do you remember in latest King Kong the captured young woman performs for the ape and he finds her amusing?

The Tomatan, An Humanoid Tomato-Dispensing Robot For Runners Designed to Combat Fatigue


Seriously Google autocorrect, do you honestly believe I wanted to search for “hardcore poem?”



You know how I like maps...


Fairness is a human idea largely unknown in nature.



that reminds me, i have started a campaign to get rid of capital letters. they r simply unneeded. join me by sending a check to "help ralph get rid of capitals".

This just ain't right, ya'll...
 Where did embarrassment go? No, not that I haven't done things equally awful, but I didn't do them in the back yard in front of a camera!

 Some folks get it, some folks don't...



Back in my day, I used to have to walk 4 miles to the nearest store. Because I had too many DUIs.

I watched Independence Day the other day and was amazed that this guy's story of abduction was mocked even after the world is being threatened by the same aliens...



Speaking of stupid people...


Seriously, folks, doesn't that sound exactly like men wrote that shit? Think about it. Go to the area where this shit originated...say, Saudi Arabia and ask yourself a question: What it more likely, that the creator of the whole universe cares about this shit, OR men who wanted to rule women wrote this shit? 

Two extraordinary images...

Edoardo Delille / Gabriele Galimberti...look carefully...


Opportunity dances with those already on the dance floor.




I think this can be done because of the vacuum at the top of the box...

 My Final Word...


No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive