About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, February 14, 2015

SATURDAY #2260


I ran across this the other day and thought you may enjoy it.
I've had many conversations about language. I am the one who is a staunch supporter of changing you and are to U and R. There is no reason not to.
Anyway, this guy has many ideas, most of which I agree with.

http://www.ted.com/playlists/228/how_language_changes_over_time?utm_source=newsletter_weekly_2015-02-07&utm_campaign=newsletter_weekly&utm_medium=email&utm_content=playlist_button

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive