About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

TUESDAY #2269


One Of My Very Own...


SOME RATHER STRANGE IMAGES TODAY...DON'T KNOW WHY

Funny, funny movie...


The CIA, working with American troops during the US occupation of Iraq, repeatedly purchased nerve-agent rockets from a secretive Iraqi seller, part of a previously undisclosed effort to ensure that old chemical weapons remaining in Iraq did not fall into the hands of terrorists or militant groups.
Many of them were bogus...filled with water and whatnot.

Soviet troops find themselves fighting from an apartment...
 And...
Those zany fuckers.

I find this rather confusing...


Just pretend you are famous. You will feel better.





Comparison between the Titanic and a modern cruise ship.

It is never a good idea to fuck with a cop...
He may just beat the shit out of you just for fooling him.

Had Hitler and Ava lived...


If you ignore Satan, he will eventually ignore you.





Photography...

Imagine finding yourself in Heaven...
And you are supposed to have a good time knowing all the while that 90% of the people you've ever met are being tortured by your loving god. Kind of silly, isn't it?


Hard to misunderstand that.

 One wonders how old this is...

I couldn't resist this. A very powerful juxtaposition....


Always remember that hating people is free.



Speaking of...
This illustrates a comment I've made several times...
 If all the dinosaurs died off in a relatively short time period, then that layer should be filled with fossils, but it is not. Anybody have an opinion on that?

Fracking...

 I was going to put this image in my OOMVO file to be captioned later...
 But it is just to fucking weird to ruin with a caption.
Look at the expression on her face!!

Comets...


Don’t be afraid to fail. Be afraid if someone sees you fail.




This and making your boobs larger or smaller is just a matter of taste...



What a clever observation. 



Hell hath no fury like my wife when she is slightly inconvenienced.


And yes, I did find that amusing. 


From the Kinsey Institute for Research in Sex, Gender and Reproduction. Below, a mercury-in-rubber penile strain gauge that measures male erections.
Penile Strain Gauge...


This bunny was one of many purchased by a Chinese zoo as live food for some of the animals it keeps. No one at the zoo knows why the bunny walks like this, but I do: a little female spider taught the bunny how to walk on its front legs, making it a national sensation and sparing it from the jaws of a giant python.

Think about that...because of his..."freakness" he was allowed to live.
I once heard the poet James Dickey, (who wrote 'Deliverance') read one of his poems about an American Olympian in a Japanese POW camp. The rule was that if anyone tried to escape, then three other prisoners would be beheaded. Well, the Olympian was selected to pay for the sins of a fellow prisoner. Knowing he was going to be beheaded immediately, he did a few back flips, then walked on his hands, then walked on only one hand and continued to do such feats that the Japanese guards applauded and cheered him on. Then after he fell to the ground exhausted, they beheaded him.
True story.

Another look at the cave drawings that are....well...some of the most magnificent images the world has ever seen...


Shocking illusion - pretty celebrities turn ugly...

I sure hopes that downloads properly.

 The search for quietness, mapped.




"What day is it...?"


I don’t mind most marine mammals, but sea lions? I could do without sea lions.




I feel the need to explain that stopping smoking takes a lot of time. I have realized that my smoking was what timed my life. Without that chemical metronome, I bounce from one event to the next with no sense of order. Sorry for you loyal viewers, but the first thing to go is searching for "Question Authority" and "Newsy Bit" items, as well as well thought out comments. 
Cut me some slack and I will try my best to find my pace as soon as possible.


 My Final Word...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your confusing cartoon was confusing. I did some research. It seems his cartoons are often edited.

http://www.grrrgraphics.com/slideshow.html

-grape

Spider Borland said...

Oh! Smoking and Computer Usage!

First off, keep it up, man. Congrats!

Second, if you smoke indoors, there's a good chance the inside of your computer case is FILTHY. This assuming you use a desktop and not a laptop. If you've stopped smoking, you might crack open your computer case and take a leaf blower to it. From a distance... not up close.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive