About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

TUESDAY #2322


One Of My Very Own...


Rich Neighbors Refused To Let George Lucas Build Studio, So He’s Building Affordable Housing Instead
A not too long article explaining why I hate rich people.
"Affordable Housing" is code for he is going to invite poor people to live among the haves. And, oh, my, the haves protest.

Music to scroll by...to...by...



I am baffled by the FBI's recent admission of flawed hair testimony. I posted a whole article about the weakness of hair evidence two years ago when I learned that every other developed country in the world had dismissed it as poppycock.


Leo Tolstoy, 1908...
Tolstoy on a roadtrip...
“All happy families are alike; each unhappy family is unhappy in its own way.”

A rowing team is attacked by leaping fishes...
They were all screaming like snake bit little girls. A rugby team would have called it a snack.

I have no idea what this means or why it is supposed to be funny, but my rules of posting everything I run across with my name in it stands...




Quality humor....our motto.

 A man like that probably lives in a place like this...
And like it. He kind of looks likes he has never, ever been in a hurry.

Nobody has ever been in an empty room.


As much as I loathe the government fucking with us citizens, I applaud the school districts who simply won't admit children without shots. 

People I know are getting all excited about this...
Some are amazed that I could give a shit. 
I guess, though, that if I can get excited over a football team, they can get excited over a movie release. The world needs all the excitement it can get.


I’m getting real sick and tired of food having calories.



I don't know what this means...



Remember counting people to see which paragraph you would have to read out loud in class?


The word on the street...
The world would be such a more wonderful place if people would just admit that from time to time. I do it all the time, but I'm married thus at an unfair advantage.

As a matter of fairness, I have decided that for ever comment I get I will shove a grape up my wife's ass.



 Here to help you feel better about yourself...


A group of drunk girls is called a Struggle.



How rude...

Yes, this young man is getting a hand job on live TV.
"Pleasured." Nice word pleasured.

I found that very funny.

Rosa Parks was not the first, nor the last black woman to refuse to give up her seat on a bus.



PAINTED LADY
Not a painting, but a real painted lady...


I use the ramp if I feel inclined.



This looks very much like suicide by vehicle...
Could a blowout in the front left tire cause it to do that?

Sports action...



Caring for the Earth is not just a hippie thing any more.


Worts of Widsom...


No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive