About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Friday, September 4, 2015

FRIDAY #2451


One Of My Very Own…
"Oh, Elizabeth." 


Georgia, by Ray Charles


>
ATTENTION! There will be a post tomorrow and Sunday. They may be thinner, but still enough to make it worth your while.



>
Let's think about this another way...



>

He's so easy to lampoon...

>
Most of you have probably seen this...
As I understand it, ironically the car was full of laughing gas. 

>

Is there a connection with the anti-vaccine pricks?

>
This has to go down as the most ill-advised stunt know to protest movements...

>

I don't know what the national debt is right now but at one time is hovered around 15 trillion dollars. I just read a study that estimates there are 3 trillion trees in the world. That means that the US could staple a five dollar bill to EVERY tree in the world and it would equal their (our) debt.

>
The bookies had the over/under for the USC/UNC at 64 and I smelled a sure bet. I had to lower that to 58 to get any bets and I took all comers. The final combined score was 30. I can afford that new truck now.



What a great thing to advertise. I think it an idea whose time has come.  

>
Photo of unnamed Indian child.

I wonder what her story is? She looks like she could conquer the world all by herself. You go girl.

>

The central regions of the Milky Way seen in x-rays by ESA’s XMM-Newton X-ray observatory.

>

Girardoni air rifle similar to the weapons taken by Lewis and Clark.
 I think it would be a great survival weapon. No bullets necessary and you can make shot out of pebbles or nails.

>
I am quite pleased that the young people on the internet know about such a man, even if they lampoon him.
 Stephen (haw)King



Stephen Hooking

Stephen Caulking 



Stephen Stalking 


 Stephen Hawk King


 Stephen Spocking



Stefon Hawking


>


Have the courage to touch the butt.


>
No, this man is not committing suicide by hair dryer, he is sniffing out illegal marijuana plants.

>


I keep being sent dick pics of my own dick. I think my wife is just fucking with me.

>

The RedBall Project is a giant rubber ball measuring 15 feet across. Kurt Perschke, the artist who conceived it, takes it around the world. He often shoves it into tight spaces, like alleys.
Yeah, if you get to define art.

>


Life is good. Sometimes I forget.


>

Dakota Fire Hole: Saves Wood, Burns HOT, Minimal Smoke & Efficient Cooking

>
 You might want to look at that again.

>


Ha! If I had wanted to remain sober, I wouldn’t have gotten out of bed.


>

Bowtech RPM 360 Camo. This bow is ridiculous fast at 360 FPS!
Jeez!

>

>
What a great question. Would you think a king? A religious figure? A military general? Well, you would be wrong.
It was a merchant. 
This 5,000-year-old clay tablet found in Mesopotamia reads:

"A total of 29,086 measures of barley were received over the course of 37 months. Signed, Kushim."
Lots of Russian families call themselves Kushim to this day.

>
 Kind of close to home.

>
I like that word 'shite'.

>


Did you know that 2 to 3 six-packs of beer per day can reduce your risk of giving a shit.


>
 Where you live when you hate people.


 >

My brother once planned a boat trip for him and me from the upper right corner of Alabama all the way to the Gulf of Mexico. The problem, seriously, is that there wasn't enough space on his bass boat for all the beer we would need.

>
Do you know what you are looking at here?

Tectonic activity pushed a shoreline vertical, creating a wall covered in dinosaur footprints. I will bet money that man jacked off on it....just because he could.

>
This is wonderful.

>


I bet the first person to get the finger from someone looked up at the sky.


>

Solving a problem that didn't exist.

>


Ever notice the irony in, "hyphenated" and "non-hyphenated"?


>
 Not that there's anything wrong with that.

>
Good things come to those that wait and sometimes nothing and never. But then we are taught that he who hesitates is lost.


 >

I always thought they were all born dead on the side of the highway.

>

Having raised two girls, I feel qualified to address a problem in the classrooms of America.
It occurs to me that boys being different from girls, require more attention. Boys are always doing stuff, sometimes stupid stuff, to get attention; while girls get embarrassed if they get too much attention. This may work well in some scenarios, but in the classroom it can be fatal. Teach your girls to speak out, challenge the boys...beat the boys at their own game.

>
PHOTOGRAPHY

>

The men who sarcastically ask women if they're on their period are completely ruining it for the rest of us who are genuinely curious.


>
Imagining this ruins many a movie for me.
And I can't help it. I look at the lighting on the faces of two people talking and notice that they couldn't be illuminated from the same light source. And in intimate bedroom scenes I can visualize the dozen or so people standing around scratching their own ass or picking their own noses. I don't know why I do that.

>
New York street scene, 1960s
I guess the grafitti 'artist' who spray painted his name hadn't learned to make the letters fat yet.

>
Lasers used to make sure you are drill straight down.
Fucking brilliant.

>


I saw that.

- Karma
>

>


Attention is the rarest and purest form of generosity.


>
A really good question...
 People accuse me of wanting to take money away from some people and give it to other people. But we already do that. We take money from tax payers and subsidize corportations. I don't think that's the way it's supposed to be.

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive