About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Friday, September 11, 2015

FRIDAY #2458


One Of My Very Own…

Just a heads up...I like this post.


Jefferson Airplane and Somebody To Love


>
 A German child shares her candy with a Syrian refugee.
 I couldn't help but notice the drop dead beauty of the Syrian mother and child. I think people who look like that get more sympathy than, say, people who don't look like that.
There are millions of refugees in Africa that we simply don't give a shit about.
And when you hear cries to just send the new refugees back home, this is what they would return to.
 On the down side, there are European countries that have a real problem. Their own people are not reproducing themselves and there is a flood of immigrants, mostly Muslim. In some countries it will only be a matter of a few years before the Muslims will be the largest voting bloc, then all bets are off.
But here is one of the children who had no one to get him to safety.
 Then when they get to "safety", the fucking wind conspires to blow away one of their very few possessions.
 Or the easiest woman in the world to hate trips you while your are running with your child.
We need to spread that bitch's face all over the internet so that we can spit on her in airports and restaurants.
So let me be the first. This is Petra Laszlo, ladies and gentlemen, the lady with a heart of stone.

>
New pictures of Pluto.

 May be dunes off to the right.
May be gullies on walls of crater.

>
I have stated often that modern religions will go the way of Thor and Odin. The track record of failed gods (100%) can't be ignored.

>

Meet Homo Naledi, a 3M year old ancestor found in South Africa.

 Got a brain about as large as an orange, but had the wherewithal to conduct ritualized burial. Go figure.
But that's not the news I want to share. This is the news I want to share.
It was discovered by a bunch of girls! 
And lest you think they just walked in and picked up the pieces.

Speaking of girls...
 "Although our data are now of higher resolution, we're still missing key pieces of information that we really need to know the whole picture. Essentially, the important information we're missing is the detailed chemistry of these deposits. We won't know that until we complete the spectral mapping and have fully analyzed those data. Then, as we get much closer to the surface, we'll be able to better resolve at the level of these individual deposits and assess whether these bright materials are all the same or are there different flavors of the constituents?"

- Carol Raymond, the Dawn deputy principal investigator


Carol! Another girl!

>

"Go fuck yourselves, the lot of you — you sad, attention-grabbing, power-hungry little men," Stipe said, responding to Trump playing REM's hit "It's the End of the World as We Know It (And I Feel Fine)" at a rally yesterday.

>
I have a new desktop image.
God I miss that little guy.




Wish I could be as cool as people who don’t look out the window during an airplane takeoff think they are.

>
I ran across another photo showing how the canopy seems not to touch any other tree.

How did I get so old without noticing that before?
But when you think about it, if the limbs overlapped, then with a stiff breeze they would just knock each other's leaves off.

>

Clever crossword puzzle clue - Private sector: _ _ _ _

>
Not you granddaddy's pottery anymore...

>


I have raging OCD but thanks to laziness it all balances out.


>

>

This is Larry Tesler. He invented the copy and paste command.

This is Larry Tesler. He invented the copy and paste command.

>

This is Larry Tesler. He invented the copy and paste command.
(I thought that rather clever.)

>
 "I got a finger you can lick."

>

Private sector – army

>
Do you have any idea how much money we waste on free education?

>

This is Larry Tesler. He invented the copy and paste command.

>

PEOPLE WHO SHOULD BE DEAD BUT AREN'T





This is a snowmobile.







>

When I was a young man I liked my women the way I like my glasses…sitting on my face. Now I would settle for them just being quiet.


>

The thugs in Russia had been terrorizing locals like this for a while. Knocking on the doors of seniors, pretending to be some social workers, then busting in and robbing shit. So the cops just set up a trap. The guy in bathrobe is a cop. No one died. Rubber bullets. Or so they say.

>

Too busy sleeping it off to get it on.

(Great name for a country and western song)

>
Don't move away from this next one too soon...

>

>
Stewardesses is the longest word typed with only the left hand.

>

 Guided buses combine the elements of both bus and rail systems to achieve a new mode of transport that is faster than regular buses because they don't have to share congested public roads, and cheaper than rails. The buses are fitted with special guide-wheels that engage the short vertical curbs on either side of the guideway. These guide wheels push the steering mechanism of the bus, keeping it centered on the track.


 >
I will never tire of this.
Still wonder what a satellite orbiting pole to pole would look like.

>


How old do I have to be before I have any idea what is going on?


>

>


And sometimes alcohol says, "Post that, it's hilarious." But alcohol has been known to be wrong.


>

Of course. If everyone stopped the earth would be overrun with puppies, you fool. And technically, the carnage is not mine, but god's, so there.

>
Can you identify all these people?

Tom Cruise, Emilio Estevez, C. Thomas Howell, Patrick Swayze, Ralph Macchio, Rob Lowe, and Matt Dillon. 1983

>
What a wonderful idea...

Speaking of chairs...
>

90% of the people on earth are fools and the rest of us are in great danger of contagion.


>
Why are so many bucks hanging out together? 

>

Me: Good night, girls. Sleep tight.

My kids: Goodnight, Daddy.

Me: And goodnight to the monster that eats children who are bad.

>
It occurs to me that this man had to work twice as hard as the other "normal" US soldier. You have to admit, he does look bad ass as hell.

>
Three plumber gags...

>


Have you ever been so drunk you mated outside your species?


>
Hope upside down or............

>


Nothing makes you look weaker than walking around with one of those books on “empowerment.”


>
The only reason I posted that is that there are people who think that the above scene is within the realm of possibility.

>


I asked my wife if she was a vampire. She said, “Of course not, why?” I said, “So you can see your reflection and you still walk around like that?”

(No, I did not think that or, god forbid, ask that.)

>

I was wondering today why more people don't have urinals in their homes.

I concluded that wives just wouldn't stand for it. Then I realized how clever I am.


>

He who talks a lot, talks about himself the most.


>
 Clothes off, clothes on, you fool.
"Isn't it funny that a person will eat when they are hungry, but will duck if you throw an apple at their face."

>

Splitting a wheel of parmesan
How many generations do you think it took to learn that?

>
Just something else to think about.

>

Doctor’s advice to his son: “If you don’t study, you will grow up to be a nurse.”

>
How delightful.
I hope it loads good enough for you to see what he's doing.

>


Have you ever drink Bud Lights on the job with the guy on work release who had to go back to jail every night? I have.


>
This is how a civilized people treat ancient religious structures.

>


As I was walking out of Lowe's after 30 minutes at self check out, an employee came up and shook my hand and said, "Thanks man, you are our favorite customer. We taped that. I hope you don't mind. That shit ought to go viral."


>
My wife's friend did this.
 This looks like that magazine cover of the girl with the haunting eyes.

>
We all masturbate in the same language. Loneliness.


 >

1 comment:

DebLaPo said...

Your grandson is absolutely adorable!

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive