About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, September 12, 2015

SATURDAY #2459


One Of My Very Own…



A little ZZ Ward to help you through the journey.

Look what I have for you today.




>
Memorial for firemen killed on 9/11.
Powerful, that.

>
IMAGES THAT SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES
My daughter is going to love that last one.

>
Ladies and gentlemen, a Lunar Dust Brush

>
It has no animal or plant life and only the scantest of microbes. Wouldn't it be the shits if Europa turns out to be the same thing. Bummer that.

>

333 year old restored water powered hammer was built in 1682, in Finspang, Sweden.
That is impressive.

>
Who couldn't have foreseen this coming?

>
FUN WITH LANGUAGE


 Here's some help with that.

>
 Boy, this brings back some memories.

>


"Wit of the staircase."

It has to do with the getting the last word in an argument. You wait until you are leaving on the stairs and over your shoulder you say something that your opponent has no time in which to respond.

>
My guess is that if nukes are ever used again it will be here.
 Besides the fact that a lunatic leads the North, there is no oil or other high value resources, thus the real estate is worth no sacrifices.

>
Friends doing what friends do.
I found that laugh out loud hilarious.

>
Window washer washes 6th floor windows from the ground.
Question: With water flow up the handle, does it weigh more? Think about that. It's almost vertical, a force is driving the water to overcome gravity. I want an answer!
Jambe, you still out there, old buddy?

>

Modern cavalry war horses. Highly trained, and against their instincts will lay completely still during battle.
"Modern cavalry war horses?" Where?
Although in mountains I guess they would be necessary.

>
New Yorker Magazine has the best cartoons...hands down. Here are two of the latest I've liked.

“Leave the bottle.”


“I know it’s late, but you wanna come up for a coconut or something?”

>

>

I can only assume that executions are why China and Iran have a smaller percentage of people in prison than the US.



>
The best McDonald's toy ever.

Reminds me of that kid with the virtual reality glasses and the sex toy that I posted a few days ago.

>

>

I found that the secret to making your kid’s dreams come true is to spend an inordinate amount of time diminishing their expectations.


>
THE SELFIE-STICK CLAIMS ANOTHER VICTIM

>
What if...
Just ask Bernie Sanders.

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive