About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

WEDNESDAY #2477


One Of My Very Own…
"Don't ya'll have lakes in England?"





Water ice sitting in a Martian crater.

And now the wonder of all wonders...



By the way, I'm still waiting to see a Super Crip Moon.


>

 I should be writing this man's speeches.

>
Arguably the two most powerful men in the world exchanging glances.
Rather scary, that.


>

On our first date I started CPR on a wife for 5 minutes before she told me that's just how she laughs.


>
 An idea whose time has come.

>

American pacifist James Zwerg after being beaten by a mob in Montgomery, Alabama in 1960 as part of the freedom riders. Zwerg volunteered to leave the bus first upon arriving in Montgomery, knowing he’d bear the brunt of the violent crowd’s aggression.

Which side would you have been on?

>
"Ok, hear me out. What if we gave people enough for three fries?"

-guy who invented ketchup packets

 >
 I'm thinking these are painted horse, since zebra are almost impossible to train.

 >
Baby Antony
 Antony Baekeland - killed his mother after she forced him to have sex with her to prove he wasn't gay. He got out of prison, only to kill his grandmother a week later. A very interesting name to wiki.

Can you spell Devastatingly Dysfunctional Family, boy and girls?

>

Sculptures Made of Recycled Materials
Bordalo II, 2015

 A conceptual piece I made myself.

>
EMOTIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY

>


I find it funny the way people point their auto door lock at is you have to shoot the radio waves at the sweet spot three inches below the door handle.


>
They are here.

For those that are wondering how they make bendable glass, look up Age of Glass on youtube. Shit we doing with glass is amazing.

>
Shot glass. 

>


Why is surprise always an element and not other things that could happen? I mean, why not “the element of boredom” or “the element of hunger?”


>

>

My wife pointed out that I sometimes talk about the present generation being obsessed with instant gratification, but I refuse to wait 5 minutes for a table at IHOP.


>
 This has got to be worth another look.
 Want to know what animals like him do when they retire?

>


TRUE: I read that 80% of home break-ins come in the back door. So I put a little washer on top of my screen door so I can tell if anyone has violated my space. The washer is on a string so that I don't have to pick it up. Then when I open the back door I shout over my shoulder, "Billy! BILLY, go help Tommy get the guns out of the truck.....AND HURRY UP!" I'm getting pretty damn convincing.

>

>


When you are visiting a neighbor, there is almost 100% chance they have had sex on the sofa they expect you to sit on.


>

>

They should put glitter in tires so when you have a blow out it’s still kind of a okay day.


>
I've seen thousands of looks like this around a poker table.

>


Saying “I live at work” sounds much more hardcore than “I work at home.”


>

A toilet in a bar just for puking.
I just told someone that I owned two bars in my life and the worst part was having to mop up the puke every morning. I should have thought of that.

>

>
Images that speak for themselves...

>
And you wonder why I don't fly anymore.

>
Stuff I didn't know.

>
 This guy's job is to hold the scarves of tourists pretending to do that walk through the wall thing, and as you can see, he hates his fucking job.

>


Just remember, the blood you have donated could be in someone’s boner right now.


>

>

Texas Longhorn With Largest Horn Spread - 117.25 in.
 Evolutionally speaking, this doesn't seem practical, so I'm assuming man stepped in to help it along. However, it still doesn't make sense. Those horns would surely make herd at least more dangerous if only for the superficial wounds that could get infected. Poser, that.

>
She's a keeper.

>

Artist Stan Herd is using his background in farming to create works of art in crops that can best be seen from the air.
By the way, he is commissioned to do those.

>


Hey, guys, just wanted to share, I hit a milestone today. I've been told my blog sucks 50,000 times.


>

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good stuff. Us curmudgeons must stick together.

Ralph Henry said...

I prefer the term "Contrarians."

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive