About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, October 25, 2015

SUNDAY #2502


One Of My Very Own…


I don't know exactly why I found this smileable, but I did.

>
Ladies and gentlemen, Rock of Ages. Composed by Augusta Toplady in 1775 and sung by the Antrim Mennonite Choir.



>
A cake for Halloween.

This is the lady who baked it.
 At first I didn't know she was made-up like a zombie...I thought she was in an abusive relationship.
The outside is rolls of some sugery something or the other.

Speaking of cooking, this is a fucking pancake!
 You apply the "pigment" backwards, like painting on glass. The highlights come first, then you work backwards to the final shadows.

>
 I find this much sexier than a dumb naked woman trying much to hard to please a photographer.

>

A 1954 Escher VW-Porsche Kleinbahn
Back when automobiles used to give us hard-ons.
Remember when automobiles looked and sounded like machines...
...instead of a living room with a steering wheel?

>
What a great idea...
 Lots of food today...I must be hungry.

>
PHOTOGRAPHY

>
Precisely.

>
Do you think Princess Di had these to select from?
You know, it must be hard to remain humble when you are wearing one of those. As a child, she had frequent tea parties…with scones…and cubed sugar; attended by other beautiful, well-washed little girls who all knew what a footman is…and why the huntsman can’t be trusted. Children who arrived in motorcars, driven by a man hired specifically to deliver the family to appointments...a man who can't explain that he isn't available because his child is ill or his wife miscarried. Children who have been taught since birth that they are better than other people and they believe it with all their being. Children with parents who separate after dinner and the women retire to the sitting room to gossip and the men retire to the study to sip port and smoke cigars while they, too, gossip, but they call it politics. People who can write a check to solve every problem that could possibly arise in their perfect lives...people with money in their bank account that was placed there in the 1800s. People like this prick.

>
When there is no sound, you have to try harder. 
>
I blame McFuckingDonalds.
They were the first to convince us that we were bad people if we didn't clean off our own tables. The very first. Now think about your own reaction to a family that just walks off and leaves all their trash on the table next to you. I say Fuck McDonald's rules.  
This customer guilt was soon adapted by the gas companies. Now old people who can hardly walk hobble around their car and struggle to fuel their own car and have been taught that they CAN'T EVEN COMPLAIN!!
And please don't tell me that the fuel or hamburger would cost more if you didn't do all the work. That's just a lie they tell you to get you to obey their dictates. 

>
I don't know why I think things like this are so beautiful. Maybe it's a form follows function thing...I honestly don't know. But I do know I would like to look at this on my wall every day of my life.
>

Insane traffic jam just outside of Beijing, China.
And, no, that is not a parking lot or staging ground for new cars. Now go back to the first photo and spot the assholes who demand to be let into another lane.
>
>
Pompeii Victim
>
 Scientists found that C. argenteum’s seeds are so convincingly poop-like that dung beetles will make off with them and bury them in the dirt. The large, round seeds not only look like the dung of local antelopes—they also smell like it, which is how they can trick dung beetles into planting them.


 >
Now you're just showing off.
Question: I wonder how many on-the-clock-hours they spent learning how to do that.


>

>

If Jesus only died for my sins to manipulate me into joining his religion maybe he's not such a "nice guy."


>
Do you believe in witches?
 Jesus did.

>

>

The first time my grandma visited the Sistine Chapel, she almost passed out. When she recovered she said she saw God. If the premise of this short is correct, she didn’t. She only suffered a weird type of epilepsy triggered by certain images. Those visions of God follow a precise pattern and can be induced in other.

>

>
 This is what I think about when someone tells me their girlfriend is a Christain.

>

A 50-year-old Muslim man was beaten to death over rumors he had eaten beef, a taboo in India, a Hindu-majority nation. Mohammad Akhlaq was dragged from his house on the outskirts of the capital and attacked by around 100 people. His daughter said the family had mutton in the fridge and not beef.


But there is hope...





>

 >

>
Guilt in children. Congratulations you sick fuck. 

>
 I believe that more strongly than anything else in my life.
See the humor in that?

>

>

Mary in Space


Miss Mary

Speaking of virgins...

>
I have written often about the under-representation of atheist in America. I have talked to many people who just say "Christain" when they are asked their religion, but if you talk to them they don't believe it. Some maintain the charade to keep peace in their family, others do it because that's the way they have always done it, some to avoid chastisement; but deep down they know that snakes don't talk and virgins don't get pregnant.
They, and I, do believe that Jesus had some powerfully positive advice for mankind...if you don't read what he wrote about slaves.

>


No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive