About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

TUESDAY #2504

One Of My Very Own…
Just another reason I avoid incarceration.


>
I read the news today oh boy


CHRISTIE KICKED OUT OF QUIET CAR
 He got on last minute yelling at his two secret service agents I think because of a seat mixup, sat down and immediately started making phone calls on the quiet car. After about 10 minutes the conductor asked him to stop or go to another car. He got up and walked out again yelling at his secret service. He was drinking a McDonald’s strawberry smoothie.


>

>

>
 Rupert Murdoch bought a majority stake in good old National Geographic -- the publication that has been strictly a non-profit since 1888 when the first issue launched.


 >
If oil stays below $50 a barrel for five years, the Saudis' cash reserve will be exhausted, and with it will also go the social stability that lavish spending for the Saudi elites brings.






>   


The caption read: Prehistoric footprints of Bronze Age people escaping from the Avellino eruption.
 Is the Bronze Age prehistoric? I don't think so.
Anyway, I think they know when it was because it was in the ash layer.

>
SOME JUST PLAIN GOOD IDEAS





 This is exactly what I was looking for for my electric cart, only the female end.



This is a real thing. I guess so you can see in the dark when you glance to your side?





Daughter get a scalp wound in the woods? Try this to stem the blood while making your way to the hospital.



>


The smartest guy in the room is usually a girl.




>
Am I the only one who pronounces Nefertiti, Nefertitty?

>
A sneezing monkey, a walking fish and a jewel-like snake are just some of a biological treasure trove of over 200 new species discovered in the Eastern Himalayas in recent years.



This one is called the Dracula Fish for obvious reasons.





>


Visualize a Tyrannosaurus Rex . . . Now imagine it hopping around like a kangaroo.




>


You think he swallowed a seed?
Don't laugh, it used to happen all the time.



>
How come these things haven't taken over the world? 



>


I walked in the room while my wife was watching TV screaming “Don’t go in there! Don’t go in that church you dumb shit!”

I asked what she was watching and she said, “Our wedding video.”


>


Somebody has been thinking again.
 But don't his pants fit nice.

 >
Ladies, if you can do this...
 ...I ought to be able to put the sweet potato back in my underwear without ridicule.

They wrote about it being "solvable", but I don't think that's the point.   
He was a janitor at a university in Japan.



>
FUN WITH LANGUAGE

If it's not corn dog, then it ought to be.



>
So much wasted time in public school, as an adult I've never used cursive, done algebra, or had to remember anything from sex ed.


>
How very, very true.


>
The very bottom of a chart of life spans on Earth...
 And right down there at the bottom was this.
That, Gentle Readers, sounds like a winning strategy.

>
Guy is good.
This is the "Ain't nobody got time for that" lady.

>
If I had a dollar for every time I was racist…black people would rob me.


>
Something to think about.
Maybe the way to end school shootings is to insist on school environments that don’t drive kids insane. Works for me. Imagine...treating each child like he is a unique being, sent to you to nurture and not pound into a mold of some preconceived outcome model that doesn't even exist.
You don't treat you own kids the same. You know that they have different needs and expectations. There must be a better system than the one Jefferson invented to produce informed citizens, which then morphed into obedient workers.

>
Here is a loyal viewer who fits right in here with Folio Olio.
 You just know you would like him at the next barstool.

 >
Debbie dog.


Ralph dog.


>

My wife’s diary says I have boundary issues.

>


WHEN MACHINES GO BAD

Who couldn't see that coming? 

>
 Why is this a good idea?
 I have enough trouble with a non-moving beer glass.

 >
Their strategy requires removing support beams from the level they want destroyed, clearing the debris and then using jacks to lower the remaining portion. This technology will allow them to responsibly modify buildings moving forward, instead of the all-or-nothing demolition.
NOTE: That is what the accompanying text said. But under what circumstances would anyone find it necessary to remove a floor or two from a building?



>   
If you don't show your kids this, then you ought to give them back to the hospital.
 But don't his watch fit nice.

>
Last minute costume idea....

>
Do you think Chewbacca has a human like dick or is it one of those red rocket things like dogs get? George Lucas won’t answer my emails.


 >
 Same logic used here in the good old USA.


1 comment:

MacGyver said...

But Master Ralph,
The snakes are taking over the world. We simply fail to observe them because of their most excellent camouflage: business suits, briefcases, lapel pins, and those damnable neckties...

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive