About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Monday, November 9, 2015

MONDAY #2517

One Of My Very Own…


>

Happy Birthday Marie Curie

 I found that very funny.

>
My Packers lost....AGAIN!
This about sums it up...
This is my zoo friend bartender and her boyfriend...they were at the game.

>

Researchers... have developed a new drug that can be delivered directly into the eye via an eye dropper to shrink down and dissolve cataracts — the leading cause of blindness in humans.
They tested their lanosterol-based eye drops in three types of experiments. They worked with human lens in the lab and saw a decrease in cataract size. They then tested the effects on rabbits, and according to Hanae Armitage at Science Mag, after six days, all but two of their 13 [rabbits] had gone from having severe cataracts to mild cataracts or no cataracts at all. Finally, they tested the eye drops on dogs with naturally occurring cataracts. Just like the human lens in the lab and the rabbits, the dogs responded positively to the drug, with severe cataracts shrinking away to nothing, or almost nothing.

>
Today I found a brunch place that served shredded duck breast over a bed of hash browns top with an egg. I can die in peace now.



>
lzoria Green, the "Turtle Girl" had 24 fingers and toes and was twice married.
Or, maybe when she was asked how many times she had been married, she held up too many fingers...which is understandable.

>
 Here's an example...

>

My wife is really over this working for a living shit and is counting down the days until Medicare kicks in. I strongly support her decision. 


>
Check out this floor.

Here's a close-up
I think they first sawed the log into equally thick chunks, then after laying the first, overlaid the second and traced it. Then used a band saw to cut it to shape. This procedure could, of course, be used more than once on the same piece. 

And to think, some people do that with massive stones...
Fascinating.

>


If you lie down on the floor in McDonald’s you get to meet the manager.


>
What an extraordinary image.

>
 My buddy, Shawn, will like this...
He mades reuse items all the time.

>


It’s only gay if your balls touch.


>
The unusual smoke column is from the special bombs dropped by the lead bomber so that trailing bomb groups toggle theirs bomb at the same point.
 ½ million magnesium incendiary firesticks dropped on Kassel; 100s suffocated as firestorm sucked air from shelters.

>
It's called a Canadian Tuxedo.
But don't their hats fit nice.

>
There are 118 elements known to science, and now 62 of them have been compressed into a stylish paperweight.
The Element Cube is a record-breaking alloy made from what UK designer Cillian McMinn claims is “every collectible element” on Earth.
The cubes were produced by reducing the 62 metals into powdered form and pressing them together into different shapes, a process called powder metallurgy.
Most unusual.

>

>


Travel not to escape life, but so life doesn’t escape you.


>
So it has come to this...

>


Do you ever just look at someone and wonder how they moan during sex?


>
That's one of the main reasons I have problems with EVERY conspiracy theory. Nobody...and I mean NOBODY can keep their mouths shut. 
I opined that very opinion to a guy and he countered with the Manhattan Project. I just laughed and reminded him that they moved all the participants out in the middle of the desert with no outside communication. Plus the authorities had the power to kill you if you said anything to anyone. 

>
Was sent this by a viewer. He asked me if I see anything unusual.

>
 Ever Been `Craping-In-A-Trash-Can` Drunk?
I would have worded that "Crapping toward a trash can."

>
I heard the newest X-Men movie will star Caitlyn Jenner.


>

>


China has banned monks in Tibet from reincarnating.


>
  
>
The gif didn't load, but you can barely see the drone being used to sweep the patio.

>


Taking your shirt off when fighting is a great way to tell the cops who to arrest.


>
Hello, my name is R2 Fuck You.

>


 If evolution were real you'd think my body would've learned how to be drunk on its own by now.


>
Thank god.

>
A website we could all use...

>

>
Janitor Accidentally Throws Away Art…Again.

I'm of the opinion that you can't use "normal" rules to apply toward installations. But maybe that's just me.

>


 [Pizza falls on the ground]

Hold
HOLD!
-Germ boss telling his minions not to jump on the pizza until it's been a full five seconds.


>
Public art by Minsk

>


I once walked in to my bathroom and my first wife had written "Whales are actually mammals" in blood on the mirror. Or at least I think it was my first wife. I was afraid to ask her.


>
I wonder if anyone has counted off the days of their whole life like that?

>

>
Bats alone aren't bad enough? They have to have equally terrifying pests?
This horrifying parasite is a wingless fly that attaches itself to a bat's head and sucks its blood.

>

>
Shutting the fuck up is gluten free. Add that to your diet.


>
Dog makes new friend...

>


I learned a lot from my wife's menopause, like my top running speed.


>
What are they thinking?

>
A new study in Current Biology has found an inverse correlation between the volume of howler monkeys' notoriously loud hoots and the size of their testicles.
My advice to new poker players is, "If you have a big dick, act like it. If you have a little dick, act like you have a big dick."

>
Wait for it...

>
I have the strangest feeling that she has used this move before...

>


I'm so lazy, if I got kidnapped I’d just think, “Well, this is where I live now.”


>
A quick history of Paris...
750 Years in Paris, Vincent Mahé

>
U-turn done right...

>


Cop: Admit it! You killed that family.

Murderer: You can't prove anything...
Cop: You know, you're actually called "Murderer" in this thing.


>


3 comments:

Unknown said...

... in the gif of the ice-breaking ship; did you notice the kid that threw a snowball at it? Nice shot! Directly on the bow.

Borys said...

http://www.thisiscolossal.com/2015/11/art-history-paintings-kiev/

Ralph Henry said...

Thanks Borys. I need all the help I can get.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive