About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Friday, December 11, 2015

FRIDAY #2549


One Of My Very Own…




>
Guy found this in his back yard right after a weird light in the sky.
 People began to wonder what that green explosion in the sky could have been, so naturally they thought "Aliens!", but the Government claimed the whole thing was just a missile test gone wrong.

>
I watched a film on this. The robot was told to walk straight ahead, but stopped at the edge of the table and refused to move; explaining that it would be unsafe. 

>

>
 The Oldest (known) Human Image The Great Mother,

 There have been many of these from all over the world.
It might just be me, but I believe they were all masturbation aids.

>
A couple of images from 9/11
 One could assume she was hit by falling debris.

>

>

>
A loyal viewer took a picture of this find in an antique store, knowing my love of reuse.

>
 This look so very much like a street I spent some time on in Paris.
 There was an outdoor cafe down there by the tunnel and I spent an afternoon there studying the architecture.

 >
Portrait of Anita Florence Hemmings, 1897.

Hemmings was the first student with African ancestry to attend Vassar, though she passed as white until scandal broke out shortly before her graduation. Vassar did not knowingly admit an African-American student until 1940.


>
 We can't all be that bad....can we?

 >
I'm amazed at what gags keep popping up over and over and over again on the interweb. This is one. Cute yes, but not worthy of immorality.

>
 - Vera Pavlova


>

>

>

>
You think anyone ever told this person to “Keep this in the back of your mind?”



>
Russian guy invented a device to make very strong cord from plastic bottles.

>
I asked a believer in Holistic Medicine why the medical profession didn't use some of their nutty herbs and shit, and was told it was because there was a huge conspiracy to keep the money rolling in.
 The same argument is used for why they don't cure, say, cancer, and the answer is that they make too much money curing cancer. Yeah, like there are no more Jonas Salks.
And then I ran across this article:
Here's part of it:
Ultimately, the council found no reliable evidence that homeopathic treatments were effective. Studies that did find homeopathy to be effective were overall of poor scientific quality, used too few patients or lacked evidence on which to base their conclusions. Rejecting proven medical treatments in favor of homeopathy for chronic or potentially serious conditions could place people at risk.


 >
I've never seen this view before.

>
So most of us survive by doing just what these guys are doing. They take dirt from one place to another. 
So what do you do? You swap shoes for money. Or you hand people food for money. You flip a switch on a machine that was “broken” and…
You see where I’m going. But there are people who spend every day doing things not for the money, but for a calling. I put police, firemen, teachers, healthcare people in that category. But maybe that’s just me.

 >
They have butt jewelry now?

>
The Streets of San Francisco

 Just another place I will never see.

>
 Blackholes are just badass. Period.


>

>
Well, that ought to work...
 The direct approach.

>


Ouch! 

>

>
Remember this?
Guys did that to dozens of people.

Let me know if you know the answer to this question. How much airspace above your property do you own? I mean, a neighbor couldn't dangle from a crane over your back yard to spy one you. So how is it that your airspace can be violated by drones? 

>
Guy bitch slaps a goddamn copbra.

>
 Okay, here's what happened.
 A telephone pole was being installed. There was a steel cable that was coiled on the road that (they believed) should have been no problem for cars going over it. The street sweeper truck on the right went over it and wound up the cable in the rotating cleaner. The other end of the cable was attached to the pole on the left of the video. The cable was brought taut and caused all that damage to the trucks and car.


>


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can verify that the idols are in fact masturbation aids. Oh yeah....they sure are....yeaaahhhhh....

bw

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive