About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, December 12, 2015

SATURDAY #2550


One Of My Very Own…



You have all probably seen this already...
 But here is the one that irks me.
 The zoo guy seems obligated to fix Trump's hair.




Syrian refugee, Banksy




FUN WITH LANGUAGE





















PEOPLE NOT LIKE US

Carved butter for Thanksgiving.







Those are tubes of nail polish. 


"I wear the same size jeans I did in high school."


>

Ah, schadenfreude.


The final splits...dayum! 


Sleep tight, Sweet Prince...


No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive