About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Thursday, December 10, 2015

THURSDAY #2548

One Of My Very Own…

Let's all let the reality of that sink in.


Here's the straight poop...as it were...
From an email:

I asked a guy who might know about such things (from Morocco).  What is even more amazing is he typed in markets of Marrakesh, and found your exact photo.
He told me that the perfect cones are lids.  Basically a paper cone with a layer of spice glued on.  The lids cover the spices underneath which look like this.

>


"Since the global financial crisis in 2008, a total of 26 bankers have been sentenced to a combined 74 years in prison."  In Iceland - not the United States.


>

“Over the past five years, the state of Nevada has transferred to other states approximately 1,500 patients discharged from its state-run Rawson-Neal Psychiatric Hospital, including 500 patients that Nevada sent by Greyhound bus to cities and counties in California,” said the lawsuit... The patients, many of whom were mentally ill indigent and not California residents, were sent to various destinations with no arrangements for when they arrived, according to the lawsuit."




>


Having daughters is great if you want to get yelled at every time you hit a butterfly with your car.


>
I found a couple of new carved pencil lead things...

 >
Have you noticed that this sort of generational shift happens all the time?
I think it has to do with people paying money to the government vs people who want money from the government. But I welcome rebuttal.

>
It's a bed in a box

 I like it.

>
This looks like when you are starting a new town in SimCity.

(I don't know shit about "SimCity", I just read that online, but it is a pretty cool image) 

>

>


I used to be able to do all-nighters; now I can barely do all-dayers.


>
"My grandparents switching to other's clothing. (1943)"

There are no new ideas. Everything you do or think of doing has been done...maybe. 

>
The counterweight seems light compared to the size of his big brass balls.


>
If you trust me at all, then trust me...you need to watch this movie at least once. 

But I have found that when I watch a movie I had already deemed hilarious and talked my wife into watching it, this is what happens.

>


Yet another day I failed to wake up as a giant cockroach.


>
But if you blame local governance, you are labeled as a racist. 

>
The slick under-boob move.
I don't care if you are a grandfather, uncle, husband of a friend, etc, don't do this. Just don't do it. They will hate you for it. They will tell everyone they know that you did it, and they will hate you also.
Don't believe me? Ask a woman you trust. Put it to her this way: "A guy came up to my wife and hugged her by reaching around and giving her one of those under-boob pressure things. What's up with that?" She will let you know real quick how she and every other woman on earth feels about that.

>
I just found out that some of the examples I used in my discussion about the camera guy at the sign graveyard in Vegas were actually painting by Kellie Talbot....sorry.

>
A one man tent for soccer moms and such when it is raining.
 That's a good idea, but it needs a megaphone for yelling at the referee.

>

>
You may be cool. But you'll never be Johnny Cash singing in Folsom Prison cool.

And that, Gentle Reader, is true.

>
I couldn't help watching this more than once.

>


 My favorite form of lying to myself is choosing a deodorant scent that contains the words 'active' or 'sport' in its name.


>
Lobster retrieving dog.
Let's see a cat do that.

Speaking of dogs, this one lifted himself out of well by biting down on the rope.
Now that's a dog whose genes need to be passed on.

More dog...

>
This is another of many online descriptions of people's norm work day.
That offers many possibilities.
On a whole nother topic, when I was in graduate school, the baster was my paint applicator of choice. Seriously.

>
"I have the power!"
That's the cutest fucking thing I have ever seen. 

>


"Damn you, Autocorrect!!!!" - Mark Zuckerberg, who had intended to announce that he was giving away 99% of his socks.


>
I watched a documentary about icebreakers.
 I learned that they don't crash through the ice. The boat rides up onto the ice and its weight breaks the ice, then it backs off and does the same thing again...over and over again.

>
Ever been so drunk you forget how to clap?
If not, you've never been to a really great bachelor party. 

>
When I'm with my wife and my buddies ask if I want to go to the strip club with them.


Speaking of stripping...

>


The directions on every jar of anti-aging cream should read: “Apply liberally to face & neck 20 years ago.”


>
 Oh, hell yeah, do want...

>


Guy looks around to see if anyone is looking. Sees the coast is clear, licks tree. And that's how they found out about maple syrup


>
Weird phenomenon in Saudi Arabian desert


Not that weird...some dudes wear dresses. Don't judge.


>
I may be mistaken, but I think I tried to post this before and it wouldn't load.
It's called least restricted environment for a reason!

>
When she says she's not in the mood for sex but offers to jerk you off.


>


Have you ever been so drunk that you drove your truck around the Walmart parking lot trying to find your truck?


>
This ended well...

>


 "Clue" is a board game about people trapped in a house and one of them is a homicidal maniac who has just killed. Ages 8 and up.


 >

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive