About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, December 13, 2015

SUNDAY ALL ANTI-SERMON #2551


One Of My Very Own…







I think the difference is that those first two aren't trying to change our laws to fit their agenda or teach little children their mumbo-jumbo.

 Works for me.

I find it very interesting that because the rock was "rolled" away, every depiction has it circular.
 I mean, I've seen many rocks roll down a hill and none of them were circular.

 There is zero evidence that that ever occured.

 And in my opinion the Us & Them is why religion arose in the first place.

Let's give the believers some time...


But you must understand that Pol Pot didn't kill all those people because he didn't believe in an invisible man. 

I have been told that not believing in god is like a conspiracy theory.


 However, you have no idea what heaven will be like, or, for that matter, what god looks like. Unlike the ancients.

Those ancients knew exactly what their gods looked like.

At least he tried to prove something.






 I see no difference between Scientology and every other religion. 


I don't know what this means, but it was written over a cool picture so I posted it.

 ????

My wife heard a woman in Starbucks say that JOY stood for First Jesus, then Others, and finally Yourself. Everybody in the store laughed at her. 

 And that's the way prayers sometimes seem to "work."





And lastly there is this...







No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive