About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, December 19, 2015

SATURDAY FUN WITH LANGUAGE #2557


One Of My Very Own…



 
>
Finally four gifs of those earthquake beds I told you about.



>
NOW, FUN WITH LANGUAGE


















Ad placement...













That actually took me a minute or two.



>
>
>

>





???










 There is supposed to be something very strange in this, but I couldn't find it.
???



3 comments:

Donk said...

Down the left side of the crossword puzzle it says I fucking hate winter. Other phrases contained within say whip it good, cold as balls, and frosty sucks.

Unknown said...

...try reading the letters top to bottom

Scott James said...

Tbere are other messages as well. Whip it good.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive