About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, December 26, 2015

SATURDAY FUN WITH LANGUAGE #2564

One Of My Very Own…





The Twelve Days of Christmas would cost$107,000 this year which is relatively cheap considering the amount of human trafficking in the song.





Someone hugged me at my wife’s store Christmas party and now they know my safe word.






I’ve been feeling like shit. Went to the doctor and he asked how I felt. I said, “So bad that the wife and I haven’t had sex in over a week and now she’s so frisky I can’t let her out of the house."

















































No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive