About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, December 27, 2015

SUNDAY #2565

One Of My Very Own…





NAUGHTY BITS




Guy bought a phone on Craig's List...
HAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHA!






This is exactly how I predict the demise of religion will occur.



Church Members Mistreat Homeless Man in Church Unaware It Is Their Pastor in Disguise: Pastor Jeremiah Steepek transformed himself into a homeless person and went to the 10,000 member church that he was to be introduced as the head pastor at that morning. He asked people for change to buy food – no one in the church gave him change. He went into the sanctuary to sit down in the front of the church and was asked by the ushers if he would please sit in the back.

And...
"A new study in the journal Current Biology found children in religious households are significantly less generous than their non-religious peers... It was the children in non-religious homes most likely to be generous toward a stranger. The longer a child had lived in a religious home, the stingier he was compared to his secular peers."







Read these next ones carefully. Which one do you think is logically sound?


JESUS: so I'm u
GOD: yes
JESUS: and ur me
GOD: yes
JESUS: I don't get it
GOD: I do
JESUS: how can one of us get it & not the other
GOD: whoa




People say you can't have morality without religion. But morality is what holds society together. You can certainly see the wisdom in that without involving one of many invisible beings.

 This person should read his bible. Chill, Bill.










Yes, you can justify everything with some bit or two of any holy book.

 This was so clarifying to me; the fact that so many gods have come and gone and the latest one is just that - the latest one.
 And people are inventing new ones all the time.

If someone stated this as fact, would you demand proof?
Of course you would. And that is religion's greatest weakness. There simply isn't any.

I know believing makes you feel good. I know it explains a lot. But you can find the feeling in so many other things. 


>

Of corse, Tom. But they want to fuck with our money, deny fellow citizens the same rights they have, get school books changed to reflect their views, etc. 

 That is exactly how religion explains EVERYTHING.



No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive