About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Thursday, December 17, 2015

THURSDAY #2555

One Of My Very Own…

???? 
I don't even understand that last one.
Let's try another.
Not sure if that is any better. I must have been in a very strange mood when I created those.




This guy should have asked his grandson, who would have laughed.


>

Grasscrete Paving:
Made with seeded holes in cement. I like it.

Speaking of green things...

>

In 2011 the Nigerian government handed out 60 million dollars to about 1200 entrepreneurs. Three years later there are hundreds of new companies, generating tons of profit and employing about 7000 new people. Some of the $50,000 grants were given out at random. “What if all the struggle to build infrastructure and services and other stuff was bullshit, and ALL ALONG we should have just been funneling more cash to the middle and bottom?”


>

>
I have been reading several articles about making a very effective outdoor rocket stove. They all involve an air intake at the bottom, like the one below, and some of them are made out of old cans or even holes dug in the earth.
Supposedly they require very little fuel to produce a lot of heat.

>
We all remember Nelson Mandela, the man of peace.
But what about his wife? 
Victim of necklacing: mob beats person until unconscious then places tire around body. Fills tire with gasoline then ignites. Horrible way to die. This is how Winnie Mandala had so many people murdered by her “Soccer Club.”


>
 Of all the things people could be alarmed about, the government putting strange chemicals in jet exhaust seems to be the most farfetched.
I mean, why wouldn't they just put it in the water supply?
Really?


>
New study reveals that a $8 pizza tastes 11% better than $4 pizza.


>

In 1969 Ted Kennedy let Mary Jo Kopechne die in the back seat of his car, driving drunk, expired driver's license, left the scene of the accident, did not report the accident for hours, then give a speech at the Democratic convention in 1988 on "public morals". I remember this well.
 Yet even after the facts came out, there were apologists. I think we are all capable of that sort of thing. If a guy is one of your guys, then we are quick to forgive.
And my guess is that his dick was in her mouth.

>

Balancing Rock, Nova Scotia

>
This Is What Your Flight Looked Like In The Fifties

Sure that was probably first class, but that's really not the point, is it?
And not one black face to be seen.
 Ontario?! I thought Canada didn't have assholes.

Speaking of planes...
I didn't know this was possible...

>

Movie tickets for 4: $56

Popcorn: $16
Hot dogs: $20
Sodas: $14
Candy: $15
Parking: $5
Seeing the smiles on your family's faces: $126


>

Hypno-peacock


>

With Trump being a potential candidate I feel like the Simpsons are sitting on their couch watching an episode of us.


>

The next time you think women in combat is a good idea, remember this woman security guard.


>

Hi, childless people. I once meticulously peeled the skin off a pickle because the pickle was "bumpy." Enjoy your day. Not de-bumping pickles.


>

>

I have a young friend who is a chemistry major. He loves trying to explain to me something awesome he has learned, including diagrams. This is me.


>

I once traced the call. It was phone-shaped.


>
There is a 45 minute clip of Nick Offerman sipping whisky in silence by a yule log.

Isn't it a great time to be alive? 

>

Turn your trip to the grocery store into a ninja challenge by shopping strictly out of other people's carts when they're not looking.


>

>
This is just a tiny part of the crime scenes of the latest  San Bernardino slaughter...

Ever wonder what the investigators eat?
 Pizza. The investigators eat pizza.

Speaking of eating —  a new see-through toaster.

>

"I really don't have any bad habits to speak of," is a very interesting sentence, don't you think? To speak of.


>
My wife is going to retire soon.
 I can't wait to see how she handles the freedom.

>

I'm no political expert, but as far as I can tell the Republican strategy seems to be: "Oh you think BUSH was terrible?"


>
 I say if the little fucker runs away from you, it don't want to be returned.

>
Let's play a game. Pick the truth and pick the lies.

A.

B.

C.

D.

E.

F.

Truth: A, E, and F.


>
Snakes moving between walls with different widths

That is mesmerizing.

>
This baby looks like that guy in Princess Bride…


>
PHOTOGRAPHY

Future Ancient Gods, Thierry Konarze


They now have photo contests named “Best of Unshopped.”


>

The drug commercial that mentions "urgent diarrhea" implies there's also a laid back, non-urgent form of diarrhea.


>
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the future...

>

My doctor told me, "If you don't quit smoking, it doesn't really matter how poorly you eat" and that was the best day of my life.


>
Die Hard in 60 seconds.

If that doesn't load, look it up on Youtube. I found it very entertaining.

>

Am I the only one who kicks back in your man cave and thinks about what a strong feminist ally I am?


>

1 comment:

Larry said...

Justin Beiber is Canadian and he IS an ASSHOLE!

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive