About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

TUESDAY #2587


One Of My Very Own…




Last night while I was pretending to be asleep so I could actually go to sleep, I got to thinking about this poster. I think the choice of the words Me and Us is awful.
MEUS sounds like a childhood malady that aflicts the lower bowels.
"I can't go. My little Ta'O- hB", eaI (pronounced TOBY) has come down with a case of the Meus."
   "Oh, no, not the Meus."
"Yes, the Meus."
   "Bless his heart."

He should have used Me and We, which sounds like one of those cute Vietnamese fun girls we all enjoyed so much in Saigon back in the 60s.
"What's your name, Cutie?"
  "My name is Mewe and I love you all night long. Coo-chee, coo-chee."



>
 Fuck that sick bastard.

>

A couple of new Suicide Bunny... 


>
 A tip of the blogging hat to the viewer who sent me that.

>
I don't want to end my life without seeing one of these wonders...
 There seems to be examples of it all over the world. What a pleasant thing to do.

>
Freaky.

>
Must suck being O- and needing a kidney.

>
 I have never seen a cat save a human.
That is a stove the child is climbing on. 

>

>

When you pull the handle, the car backfires.


>

Guy catches squirrel in the house and attempts to release it outside...

Should have closed his door. 

>

>
What are the chances?
The catcher is acting like a strike-out, but wouldn't that be called interference?

>
I've seen something like this done before.
 But the factory I toured had decals made with a glaze on thin paper that would burn up in the kiln. That method can actually produce photo quality images on pottery.

>
WHEN THINGS GO TO SHIT

What do you suppose this guy is hitting?
 And remember, that hammer had to come down somewhere.
But what are the rest of those people doing? Does the guy in the background right have a gun?

Notice the blue-shirted snake handlers' grimaces. 

The old stick in the spokes trick...
That had to hurt.

First lesson in unconditional trust...

>

>

Satellite dishes in Algeria.

 Think of the money they could have saved if they had just all gotten together for a huge dish on the roof.

>

>

Wiping his ass or blowing his nose?

 You decide.

 >

>
 Doctors in Kentucky have issued a warning that people should not eat squirrel brains, a regional delicacy, because squirrels may carry a variant of mad cow disease that can be transmitted to humans and is fatal.

Believe it or not, no squirrel has been found with the disease. They issued the warning because of the 11 humans who got it had all eaten the brains. 

>

>

>
What a good idea...
 And inflatable vagina bed.

 >
Nice technique.

>

>
Home sweet home, had we been born elsewhere...

>
 You can always tell if I like a work of art cause I smile.

>
Damn!

>

 >


No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive