About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

LOTS OF ART TUESDAY #2608

One Of My Very Own…


ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com 




Too late to post after the game…so deal with it.



Apparently this is a thing now.






>


 I find it inconsiderate that policemen always ask if I had been drinking.

>

I do not think women are dumb. I do think that they are very gullible. They seem to fall for every trick Madison Avenue has to pitch. And what's worse, the teach their daughters the ad slogans like they were truths.


>
 Some clever snowmen...

This one took me a minute...



>
 Oh, for the love of god, nooooooo!

>

What a great photo.
 I'm thinking extremely long lens or drone.

>

Smart man.
 I think he was referring to the use of the atom for weapons.

>

After confronting serious technical and economic difficulties, Russia has dramatically cut back its air force program to field its first radar-evading “stealth” fighter jet. By delaying large-scale acquisition of the Sukhoi T-50 fighter, the Kremlin is tacitly acknowledging a truth that the U.S. military learned decades ago — and that China might also learn in coming years: developing stealth fighters is hard.

And we fight with girls!

U.S. Air Force Captain Christina “Thumper” Hopper is the first and only black female F-16 Fighting Falcon instructor pilot at Luke Air Force Base in Arizona. She’s also the first black female F-16 pilot to fight in a major war.
(Her name is Hopper and they nicknamed her Thumper.)

>

 I post many items like this because I think children need all the stimulation they can get.

 >
Fairy stories such as Beauty and the Beast and Rumpelstiltskin can be traced back thousands of years to prehistoric times, with one tale originating from the bronze age, academics from Durham University and the New University of Lisbon have revealed.

>

 Can we assume magnetism?

>

Oh, look, Shirley Temple smoking dope...
 And moments later...

>

Want to guess what city this is?
 
 
 
 
 
 
Iranian artist and designer Mehdi Ghadyanloo, with the help of the municipality, is slowly brightening up the city of Tehran one wall at a time.
Those impress me deeply. The man is a master.

>

But other people work small...real small...

>

This is a mother in Stockholm getting beaten for alerting a woman to a pickpocket.
This is the third of forth posting of crimes in Stockholm and not one of the culprits looked like what I thought a Swede would look like - blond hair and all. Just saying.

>

Now that you have spent (probably) the same amount of time on it that I did, I can tell you I never found the answers. 

>

Phil Mickelson: Golfer's Shot Hits Pin and Spins Back Into Hole.

>

I always advised that the best art tools to give a young child was a huge set of colored pencils and a ream of copy paper.

>

Sometimes you run into people who totally change your life for the better. Those people are called bartenders.

>

 I, of course, tend to agree.

>

 Serendipity is an artist's favorite friend.

>

A long time ago I posted the site address to try this, now it has results.

>

Never knew there was such a thing.
 Apparently, quite a few people have to be rescued from them.

>


>

I seems that the subject of choice was people doing stupid stuff. 

>


>

You know how you look back and remember that your parents were oh so wrong about oh so many things...
 Well, they were wrong about that talking snake and the rib woman, too.

>

Headline:
 "With a woman."

>

Switzerland-based origami artist Sipho Mabona has created a life-sized elephant from just one sheet of paper measuring 15 by 15 meters. The project was financed through Internet-crowdfunding site Indiegogo where he raised over $26,000 from 631 funders. A webcam was installed that allowed people to watch the massive elephant take shape. The elephant, which stands more than 3 meters tall, took a team of nearly a dozen people over four weeks.

>

Story time
Once my back "went out" and I could barely move, so I went to a chiropractor. He took x-rays and shit just like a real doctor and said that my back was all fucked up, but amazingly, my neck was perfect (remember that neck part). The only reason I would subject myself to that mumbo-jumbo was that they have these little electrodes that pulse the muscles in you back and you feel great afterwards....for about an hour or so. Anyway, my "doctor" went on vacation and there was another chiropractor sitting in for him. This guy asked me what I did for a living and I told him I was an artist. He got all excited and explained to me that artists had a creative juice - A REAL JUICE - that flows from the mind, down the spine and out to the fingers, and that is why artists should schedule regular visits to the chiropractor. He then felt my neck and declared it the worse neck he had ever examined. I smiled, sat up, said good bye and will never set foot in those quacks offices again.

>


>
Do kids even climb trees anymore?

>

What an amazing man.

>

This guy's sneak game is strong...

>


In Hell, all of your Google searches post directly to your social media accounts.

>

 
The world's richest 62 people have as much wealth as half the rest.



No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive