About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, February 6, 2016

SATURDAY PEOPLE NOT LIKE US #2605

One Of My Very Own…


ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com 



What the internet has to say about politics…






Said to be true…



I’ve never given the possibility of this much thought…

Reduced from an F cup to a D and she has nothing to be ashamed of, she said.

For your listening pleasure today, the one, the only Leeeeeeeon Reeeeeeedbooooone!!




IMAGES COLLECTED FOR A LONG WHILE THAT DESERVE NOT MUCH COMMENTARY







































 





Notice anything odd?













Girlie man...

















Belly Dancing skills...



 



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep it up
You deserve a medal
I have added a link to you from my own blog
Consider it a compliment..As it is
If you want me to remove it
Let me know...
Medicine noir

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive