About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, February 20, 2016

SATURDAY'S FUN WITH LANGUAGE #2619

One Of My Very Own…

ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com 



I couldn’t find this on Youtube so I’m giving you the site where I found it. It is very powerful and I strongly advise you to watch it. 6 minutes you may never forget.

How to Die in Oregon - Goodbye Roger

http://www.i-am-bored.com/2016/02/sick-oregon-man-chooses-to-end-his-life-with-dignity-video.html

If you’re interested in the story of Roger’s decision, it was made into a documentary (from where this clip was extracted). It’s called “How To Die In Oregon” and you can watch it on the Sundance Channel website.



>

FYI: There is an excellent clarification of how the student loans work on last Thursday’s blog - #2617, by a person named Fardygardy.

>

Last evening the wife and I were discussing something extraordinarily important. Afterwards I almost told her that the next time such a conversation arose, she might want to change hats. Then I thought about it, and decided that that dear woman can wear whatever she damn well wants to wear.
And as a side note, who could not love a woman who wore such a hat routinely? I find such quirks irresistible.


….-<{o0O0o}>-….
AND NOW WITHOUT FURTHER ADO…

FUN WITH LANGUAGE

>






Adding "ING"...


  


Another novelty tie...read sideways...





















Quotation? Why? 

















  





 
The information contained in this blog has been compiled from sources believed to be reliable, but no representation or warranty, express or implied, is made by Folio Olio, Inc, its affiliates or any other person as to its accuracy, completeness or correctness. All opinions and estimates contained in this blog constitute the blogger's judgment as of the date of the post, are subject to change without notice and are provided in good faith but without legal responsibility.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FYI: There is an excellent clarification of how the student loans work on last Thursday’s blog - #2617, by a person named Fardygardy.

I'm in Banking and I call BullShit on your #2617 by Fardygardy....you're not hearing all of the details......poor me I was born between 1978 and 1992

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive