About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, February 21, 2016

SUNDAY'S AH, SCHADENFREUDE! #2620

One Of My Very Own…


ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com 




To anyone who says that Bernie Sanders is only courting the black vote for the election, I thought you might find this photo from 1963 interesting. Bernie Sanders has been fighting racial inequality for over 50 years.








….-<{o0O0o}>-….
TAKING A DAY OFF FROM ANTI-SERMON. AND QUITE HONESTLY, I’M GETTING KIND OF SICK OF THEM. 
TODAY YOU GET THINGS GOING TO SHIT INSTEAD.










Nerves of steel...
And not a single fuck was given that day.






A father’s instincts…

Showing off the new (first) drone to the president...



60,000 in the stadium...
And a few million on TV.


“Your father of the year application was denied.”





How to know your girlfriend is angry...












I do believe that is propane and my bet is that somebody shit themselves.


The judges for best dismount by a drunk gives this a 10.


I got to wondering about why so many of them end up like this, then I figured it is basically the same thing as humans drowning.


Not all items in this post are meant to be funny. This is one of the most terrifying things I’ve ever seen. Knowing they were rushing to rescue loved ones.


It’s called static load and bridges have the same problem.




Shark eats another shark, likely ruins day at the aquarium for dozens of kids.


Yeah, it's much harder than it looks.


I am going to posit that people attempt more stupid shit when the cameras are out than when they are absent.


A classic repost…


I’ll have some of what he had.

You will probably watch this more than once.
Holy fucking shit, y’all, if he didn’t believe in miracles before, he damn well does now.

Wait for it...















No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive