About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, February 27, 2016

SATURDAY'S FUN WITH LANGUAGE #2626

One Of My Very Own…

ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com 



My mother-in-law holding my wife.


I’m finally learning how to text. People have actually gotten angry at me that I don’t use it.



>

I have told you kind people several times that my wife has never met a stranger. Further, she usually walks into a room like she owns the place. Well, today she walked into the small coffee shop next to her shop, through the 60 or so members of the media, through the inner ring of Secret Service, and walked straight up to Bill Clinton and said, “My, you are a lot more handsome in person than you are on TV.” And here they are.
She did not tell him she was voting for Bernie Sanders.




….-<{o0O0o}>-….
FUN WITH LANGUAGE



I wonder how they got that smell out of the oven.






I find that very funny.


















>
Is gangbang one word or two? I want to get it right when I update my bio for my Christian Mingle account.








>

"Engagement" can mean either planning to marry or initiating combat. Coincidence?








>

livin la vida broka




>

They had school on Presidents' Day? This is an obamanation!

 


No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive