About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Monday, March 7, 2016

MONDAY #2634

One Of My Very Own…

ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com





>
I watched the years worth of House of Cards in one day. It is very good.
Also the series Occupied. It is also very good.



>
Local gas station has a refrigerator room packed with cases of beer. The expensive beer is easily accessed on the aisle directly in front of the entrance. The cheap beer is only accessible through tiny gaps that only non-fat people can access. That’s one smart sumbitch.

>
Engineers working in the Fast Lightweight Autonomy program at the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) have successfully created and tested a quadcopter that can move at speeds up to 20 meters per second (45 miles per hour) on its own and while carrying extra weight in the form of sensors and a camera.

>
Many years ago a had a friend who told me he wished he had a building just like this so he could, more or less, turn it into a home pretty much like this one.



>
As I’ve stated many times, America is full of very funny people.

>
There is no “I” in happness.

>
I always like stories of humans at their best.

>

I can't believe I have to keep washing my body regularly until I die.

>
Dr. Seuss wanted us in the game.



>

I'm always a little suspicious of women who say that they don't "remember things."

>
When geeks try to act cool.
I bet they all cringe every time they see that clip. I mean, just watch Bill Gates trying to dance.

> 
A man drove into the river Elbe in northern Germany on Thursday after blindly following his Sat Nav. The man had intended to take the ferry across the river, but his satellite navigation system neglected to tell him that the ferry was still on the other side of the river.

>

>

A river too pure, yields no fish.

>
This is what’s called a capsule hotel; this one in the Tokyo airport.
I think it’s a stellar idea.


Speaking of…

A rack on the USS Iwo-Jima. You get a little air vent there, as you can see (and it's cold as shit).  The box at the end is a little emergency air supply (SEED) worth a few minutes of GTFO time.  Mattress is fire retardant*. *their word not mine.

>
Peta: “Pet” is now politically incorrect. It has been replaced with “Animal companion.”

Me: That’s one of my animal companion peeves.

>
Extraordinarily complex clock that erases and then writes the new time every minute.

>
This is exactly what I look like when I open a blog post and see that none of my font saves had worked.

>

It took me 13 years but I finally deleted most half of my e-mails.

>
I like these.
But I’m the kind of guy who would not like them if millions of people started wearing them. You want unique? Invent it yourself.

>
Does this mean Kim Jong Un has a Steam account?

>
People. You got to love people.

>
My wife ran across an old newspaper article about one of my murals. Yeah, this is me back when people actually wanted to have sex with me.

>
You may think that this image is staged, but I live in a college town. I’ve seen students driving a Lexus delivering pizza as well as other models that cost as much as half my house.
I asked about such a thing and the other students told me the cars are probably high school graduation presents, then when they got in college they needed weed money. Not only that, but many places they deliver to prefer to tip the driver with a joint instead of cash.

>
This is a great idea.

>
More headlines worth sharing.


>
Man builds the biggest functional Rubick’s cube.
His two guiding concerns were that it be small enough to get into his house and that it was light enough to actually manipulate. All I say is, he must have a huge front door.

>
Look at that, you son of a bitch.

>
I’m not much for sappy inspirational quotes, but I agree with this one.

>
This internet guy stated exactly what I have stated many times.

>

The hardest part of measuring Trump’s dick is sneaking the ruler into Chris Christie’s mouth.

>
There is a Youtube clip about the mesmerizing movements of sheep.

>
I don’t think Linda is going to defeat ISIS.

>
Sometimes it is better to be lucky instead of good.

>
Hand-crafted is an interesting term. Considering that we all know the guy used all kinds of machines to make that. Further, is the alternative “Foot-crafted?”

Here’s another. No word if it’s by the same guy.

>
Why?
Because she has swallowed the advertising hook, line and sinker.

But women are not alone. Many men fell for this crap designed for one purpose; to get you to buy their products.

>

“I own a small hat company based out of my garage in Oregon...and I just ran into someone wearing one of our hats on the other side of the planet in Rome Italy! Surreal experience to say the least.”
That how I feel when someone I wouldn’t expect tells me they really like my blog.

>

Employee of the Month is a good example of how somebody can be both a winner and a loser at the same time.

>
 


No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive