About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, March 12, 2016

SATURDAY'S FUN WITH LANGUAGE #2639

One Of My Very Own…


ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com 



Boy, do I have some news...a traumatic time for me. My brand new top of the line Mac computer was delivered and I took it to the pros at the Mac store to transfer everything on my old machine onto my new machine.

When I first turned it on, there were terrifying pop-ups about how contaminated my system was. I tried everything I could, but it only got worse. The next day, (today) I took it back and said, "When I brought my old computer in to have it transferred to my new computer, it had no malware. Now it is eat up with it."
(it is so widespread that they did a segment on the problem on The Today Show)
He said that the malware is too new to contaminate such an ancient operating system as was in the old machine and only showed up in the new operating system for which it was designed for. Well, for someone who had no idea what he was talking about, I paid him another $100 to get rid of it.
The stress and the money aside, this is the first test to see if my font size problem is fixed. I have set it for large, because...well, I like large, and I can't wait to see if this top of the line machine will simply obey my request. Wish me luck.

Seems kind of fair to me. What say you?

 >
So, this is is how the strange wine rack was done.
 And angled mirror...I should have thought of that.
 >







For you newcomers to the Folio Olio family, I would like to tell you that I don't work on weekends. I post some crap that is not good enough for weekday posts as a way of placating my viewers.

That was a joke.


NOW, LET'S HAVE SOME FUN WITH LANGUAGE...THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE











I wonder how many people remember that song?




Dolly Llama






















Caramel L. Jackson




Damn!




























































 



No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive