About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, March 13, 2016

SUNDAY'S PEOPLE NOT LIKE US #2640

One Of My Very Own…


ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com 



After buying a new computer that cost more than my first house, I am having major problems. If the quality of my posts diminishes, please understand.



Music to scroll by...




….-<{o0O0o}>-….
A COLLECTION OF PEOPLE WHO ARE ODD OR DOING SOMETHING ODD. I LIKE IT.



Oh, I bet she would.






A young man missed the elevator, so he did this.

This is a still shot milliseconds before he fell to his death.



Don’t do that.





Have you ever seen a woman who wants to have a baby so bad that they keep a period calendar and checks her temperature regularly?

Well, this reminds me of such a woman.

This man is at an ATM in Bangkok. You do the math.


How we lost Uncle Bill.





Yes she did just do that.




 


 
For the love of sanity….STOP ALREADY!

This is the Chinese army burning a wasp nest in a tree.






How not to rob a bank.












Why you should never pass out at a concert.







That is not what you thought it was.

This is exactly what you thought it was.




















Let’s have another look at this nice lady.









That’s the face of one proud motherfucker.




 



No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive