About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

TUESDAY #2657


One Of My Very Own…


ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com






> 
"Then, the handsome prince sees her dead body laying there and has to kiss her."
"Ummm, what?"

"Trust me, the kids will love it."

>

>
From a viewer...

For you to consider. This is my favorite photo from my trip to Venice, Italy. Perhaps the only photo ever taken in Venice that doesn't  include a canal?
Nice.

>

Bison are tough. Each one is a six foot wall of muscle, fur, and bone adding up to about a ton. They're strong, shaggy beasts, and almost nothing can stop them, not even lightning. Meet Sparky, a bison that was struck by lightning in 2013 at the Neal Smith National Wildlife Refuge.

>
I gotta get me one of these...


> 

Apparently Pound Town is NOT a British dollar store.

>
>
Yes, they used to do such things; testing to see if the pilots and plane could survive.
A pretty important thing to know, actually, but I wonder if the aircrew are volunteers.

The moment of impact...

>
Remember kids, safety first...

>
Mildly satisfying...

>
How to know you live in a bad neighborhood...
Down the street from my house there used to be a large subsidized housing project, and across the street was a grocery store. The store was stolen blind and had to close. From the residents there was the outcry that the company didn't want black people's business. Boggles the mind, doesn't it?

>
But I didn't see any food in the bowl.

>
I've been watching a lot of European soccer.
I've made a lot of money with Crystal Palace's victories.

>
Ever wonder what a really sharp knife can do?


> 

Remember--the only thing standing between you and your dreams is your appearance, lack of talent, and general personality.

>

>

>
Dog being an asshole...
No pun intended.

>
One Of My Very Own look-a-like that I wish I had thought of...

>
What could possibly go wrong?
What if the bacteria when...you know, like...wild and started eating ALL the plastic?

>
Ran across this...
And it made me think of the Christian guy that said that drinking alcohol would send you to hell. I told him Jesus' first miracle was turning water to wine, and quick as a wink he said, "Well, if Jesus made it, I would drink it!"

>
There is a thing on the internet where you post a picture of yourself holding a sign that say ROAST ME, and people say mean things about you. Here are some examples:
And now the last one...
Can't make fun of the Holocaust? I forgot.

>

>

Socci desk from 1800s


> 
Losing your spouse can be hard.

But it's not impossible.

>
Girl giving good head.

>

Sprinkler gear

>


> 

I have caller ID for the front door. If you don't call me first, I am NOT answering the door.

>
Street performers...
The second he was touched is assault and he is totally justified to defend himself.

>


> 

My Fitbit was delivered today. It's still sitting in the mailbox because I don't want to walk all the way out there.

>

>
Oh, nature, we love thee so...

>
Animals doing what animals do...


Came across the conclusion several days later...


> 

The first 69 years of my childhood have been the hardest.

>



No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive