About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

TUESDAY #2670


One Of My Very Own…


ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com






I plan to research the Lemon Party. 




A portion of what Boing Boing has to say about the Panama Paper:
The Collapse of the Legitimate Economy 
The fact that these financial institutions can get away with wildly criminal acts makes it clear that something is very wrong with the way business is being done around the world.

It’s as if the entire financial industry ate a black market hamburger contaminated with prions. Those billions of dirty dollars are a fast-acting version of mad cow disease that turns institutions and their regulators into corrupted host bodies for worldwide tax evasion, slave trafficking, weapons trading, money laundering, and fraud. And we are paying a steep price for it. Global Financial Integrity’s December 2015 report found that “developing and emerging economies lost US$7.8 trillion in illicit financial flows from 2004 through 2013, with illicit outflows increasing at an average rate of 6.5 percent per yearnearly twice as fast as global GDP.”



>
Is there anybody out there who seriously thinks this space has been enhanced by the "artwork"?

>


In homes with usually only one room, the box-bed allowed some privacy and helped keep people warm during winter. It was the main furniture of rural houses in Brittany until the 20th century.
 
> 

Just saw a fully functional phone booth with an intact yellow pages; so, yeah, I know a thing or two about urban survival.

>


>


Seemingly safe in northern New England, the residents of St. Albans, Vermont, were astonished in October 1864 when a group of Confederate soldiers appeared in their midst, terrorizing residents, robbing banks, and stealing horses.


> 

In a dog eat dog world, the chocolate lab is the most delicious, yet poisonous of all breeds.

>



> 

If a toy from Toy Story died, the kids wouldn’t know and the other toys would have to watch the kids play with the corpse.
[ Note: If you have noticed that I repost something, blame it on my new computer who has a mind of its own.]

>


Since the 12th century -- and up to this very day -- tourists venture to Somerset's Glastonbury Abbey to see the grave of King Arthur and Queen Guinevere, allegedly buried in the churchyard by 12th century monks who discovered their skeletons in an underground tree-trunk. It was all a hoax invented by the cash-strapped monks.

>



> 

"What if Waldo finds me first?"

>



> 

Explaining a fountain to a 3rd world country must be weird. 'Yeah we just shoot clean water into the air and throw our extra money into it'.

>

I'm assuming the gap is to allow for some movement between the two rock formations...or wind.

Speaking of rock formations...


Finland has no high mountains, while Norway has many. There is a move afoot to give Finland a mountain peak as a gift.

>



>

It is what it is.   
 - Every Guru

>



>

Every man was once a man trapped in a woman's body.

>



>
I'm at an age where I don't spring into action. 

I dead of winter into action.

>


Speaking of tractors...

The marriage councilor told him to do something sexy to attract her.

>


Chris Christie pouring a bag of M&Ms into a bigger bag of M&Ms.

They say the camera adds ten pounds. It looks like he ate, like, twenty cameras.

>



>

 I was in a cafe the other day when I overheard this: "Can you please stop listening to our conversation?"


>


>

My wife told me she has been naughty and that I needed to punish her. So I tied her up and laid on the couch with my shoes on.

>

Compare that to the hours of whine time in soccer matches.

>


>

My wife and I know a real biker chick...rode topless and everything. She married one of the bikers and they have been very happy for twenty years.
She had tattoos before they were cool...the way they were meant to be.

>

How drunk do you have to be not to notice this after you sit down...

>


When you can’t decide whether you want to be seen or not.

>

Primitive alarm system...

>

Cruel bastard?
Nah, the clip was run backwards.

>


He Flintstoned a plane!

>

Want to learn something today? Watch this...
But why is his son crying? What the hell is his marketing team doing?

>


>


Petroglyph depicting a sleeping antelope, located at Tassili n’Ajjer in southern Algeria.
I would venture to guess that it is not sleeping, but dead on the cave floor.

>

Let's revisit this hilarity...

>


The power lines probably shouldn’t be doing this.


>

My safe word is "Keep Going."
My wife's safe word is a preemptive, "Are you out of your fucking mind?"

>


>

Fighting: The human pastime...
You must have your priorities straight. While the white chicks are fighting, the black stole their purse.

>

Indeed.

>

Playing "air tambourine" just looks like you haven't figured out how to clap.

>




No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive