About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, May 8, 2016

SUNDAY FUNNY(ISH) ANTI-SERMON #2695

One Of My Very Own…




ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com



Making 7 posts a week has proven tiresome. So consider these laughs as sort of my day off.

>

What happens after you die? Lots of things happen after you die, they just don't involve you.
>









This is the new fangled communion...





How fucking cool is that?








The part of "God's Book" that nobody wants to talk about anymore.

>

I completely agree, and so do all of my young friends. You true believers are the trailing edge of an inevitable evolution into sanity.
















I have heard over and over again, "But that was the OLD law and Jesus ushered in a new law." Then I reminded them that that was the law of Joseph and the Virgin Mary and Jesus. So were they wrong?

















And my personal favorite...









Oh, look, another story they don't teach kids in Sunday school.














I have no idea why that is supposed to be funny.
















No fucking shit!






You might want to get over that being special shit. That super nova really doesn't care one way or the other.





























No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive