About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, May 22, 2016

SUNDAY'S A WHOLE BUNCH OF SHIT YOU DON'T SEE EVERYDAY CAUSE I NEED A DAY OFF #2709

One Of My Very Own…



ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com




>


I drew Nyquist in the Preakness and lost. Bummer, that.

>
My Carolina Baseball Gamecocks have made it into the big dance in fine style.




THIS IS A HUGE IMAGE DUMP, BUT ON THE UPSIDE THERE ISN'T MUCH READING























Tattoo?





















































Did you notice that those are two men pretending?







And he didn't even spill his beer.


Photographed that myself...shoots T-shirts.


Their plates match.



We've all had days like this.





No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive