About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, July 17, 2016

SUNDAY MASSIVE FUN WITH LANGUAGE #2764

One Of My Very Own…



ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com





I have stated before that the west is very quickly getting tired of this whole disgruntled Islamic bullshit.



-




-

What an interesting phenomena. It seems you either love it, or you hate it. I'm a hedonist, so if it gives you pleasure, then I'm all for it.

-
How close Turkey came to a civil war...


And remember, this is no backwater dirt-floor shit hole. This is a modern country with plenty of our F-15s.


This is what NOPE looks like...


Let's try to keep our banned in Russia going...


Helicopter attacking ground targets on highway.

And guess where they got the attack helicopter.

Here's a pretty accurate description of what's going on.




THIS IS WHAT I CALL A DAY OFF. BEEN COLLECTING THESE FOR A LONG, LONG TIME...HOPE YOU ENJOY.







































































































































Ballroom dancing.




















































No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive